Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Well hell yeah it's Tomba
3,503 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got an iPod and have a few songs on it(65) but i had put a licoln park disk onto it and it asked me if i wanted to put in Lincoln park , or Lincoln park Meteora, I clicked plain old Lincoln park. It downloaded and did all that good stuff, but the name and album came up in square blocks. I plugged my iPod in and it came up in Japanese on my Ipod. So i went to my i tunes clicked clear ,it went in recycle can, deleted stuff outa the can. Then connected my iPod. And it says "do not diconnect" and its said that for about half an hour. I then disconnected it and noticed no songs were deleted. I then put the cd back in and it was in english. and when i connect my iPod it still says do not disconnect for the longest time.

any help thanks
-tom

·
Holy ****ing Asscrackers!
6,721 Posts
maybe you had chosen a messed up id3 tag list?
and it's linkin park

·
Well hell yeah it's Tomba
3,503 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
zpyro said:
id3 tag list?
and it's linkin park
yea...?Also is there anything i can do to get rid of everything cuz 65 songs wont be hard to put back on there

Also on my little iPod on itunes picture isnt there, and ive tried restarting iTunes and it still ownt appear, any help plz

·
Registered
1,996 Posts
You are supposed to eject the iPod before you disconnect it. That is why it says do not disconnect. After you have ejected it(can be done through iTunes or windows) then it will come up with a checkmark that says "OK to disconnect".

You could reformat the iPod to get rid of everything...but why do want to do that?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts