Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
1,449 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
yay! my family is finially getting Direct TV! I've had to live 15 years of my life with a whopping 5 channels (Fox, WB, NBC, CBS, and channel 7) and with DIAL up! (45.5 kb/s at it's fastest- AHHH!) But, we're getting Direct TV w/ DSL setup so i'm free! yay!!!!!
So- what have I been missing? Any good shows I should watch?

D

·
0 Posts
i had around 5 channels till i was in grade 7 i think.. then got like 500 channels.. yeah.. i watch many 2-3 of those 500.. only the movie channels that dont have commericals

·
Banned
1,183 Posts
South Park and some other funny ones.

·
Registered
1,449 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
mmm.... alpha's left nut... *drool*

it's the Comedy Cental, History Channel, and movie channels that i'm psyched about

·
Registered
905 Posts
the history channel - not a bad program there
the discovery channel - mythbusters is the best, most shows just suck now
mtv - sometimes they have entertaining shows, just dont watch them for their music. err lack there of.
comedy central - always good
the speed network - always good
spike tv - MXC, a television masterpiece

·
Registered
486 Posts
south park, family guy, shorties watching shortys (suprisingly funny), trigger happy tv, worlds wildest police vidios, ATHF, viva la bam, jackass, wild boys that is all you need to watch

·
Registered
4,351 Posts
LoL i have digital cable to. And wireless dsl and also normal dsl. Blazing fast though. IDK why. It says 50mbs. then when i connect to a wall socket it says 100mbs. I dunno anything about this but people are bragging to me like OMGz0r i have a 4mb connection and im like I have a 100mb connection and they r like nu uh and im like ya and i show them and they r like double u tee eff.

·
Registered
873 Posts
I'll second Mythbusters. It's a great show that I never miss. Modern Marvels is pretty sweet too. Now if you can just convince your parents to fork out $50-$100 for a DirectTIVO you would be set. If I ever had to go without TIVO I would flat out stop watching TV.... It wouldn't be worth the hassle.

·
Premium Member
5,674 Posts
Ninja7 said:
the history channel - not a bad program there
the discovery channel - mythbusters is the best, most shows just suck now
mtv - sometimes they have entertaining shows, just dont watch them for their music. err lack there of.
comedy central - always good
the speed network - always good
spike tv - MXC, a television masterpiece
I just wanna say I love you

haha only channels I ever watch...never mean to watch the discovery channel but ill be flipping through and start watching a show about how pigs dying in a corvet would suck....that was myth busters I think. anywho yea commedy central can be watch 24 / 7 BUT it will start to repeat itself. I watch speed for the pimp my ride preformance style stuff..think its called tuner transformation they take a stock bmw or mini cooper and make it fast pretty cool....also the nonstop superbike races.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts