Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
282 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So far i have a eletronic hopper my 4 stage expanison chamber, i have a kingman C.A.M.D 14bps e-trigger that i'm getting and a 12' progressive is there any thing else i really need on my shutter.

·
Registered
3,736 Posts
you dont "need" anything else, unless you want to keep upgrading. I would start saving some money for a new gun, but its your choice..

·
Registered
1,307 Posts
Tboard?
new trigger, and a 25 gram microswitch

·
Registered
2,767 Posts
Thats no excuse, "I'm a NOOB" but anyways.
I Would reccomend
CP reg long with guage port around $55
New drop $25
Macroline $10
T board with eyes $65
Sweet spot trigger $18
Eye covers $15-20 maybe
and a 12 in CP barrel $20-40 im not sure

·
Registered
3,736 Posts
Twistedpain said:
Thats no excuse, "I'm a NOOB" but anyways.
I Would reccomend
CP reg long with guage port around $55
New drop $25
Macroline $10
T board with eyes $65
Sweet spot trigger $18
Eye covers $15-20 maybe
and a 12 in CP barrel $20-40 im not sure
thats over $200 he could invest in saving for a better gun..

·
Registered
282 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
are u smokin crack or something i only paid like 250 for it. With the trigger and barrel i'm buyiing thats 350 i didn't even planing that. why would i pay 233 bucks for all that when i could sell buy gun for 300 and save that 200 and buy like a impulse

·
Registered
11,482 Posts
Just start saving up for a new gun, if u are serous about this, if u want to stay a recreational baller then keep ur current set up.

Get nitrogen if u can.
then a halo.
then a cp reg. (all 3 of those can be transfered to a better gun)
then a t-board w/ beambreak eyes
new bolt
new valve.

I think that is the best order. Spyders are nice, but dont drop over $250 total on them if u plan on moving on.

·
Registered
2,767 Posts
The reg you can switch over, as well as the drop and macroline, I didnt say you needed them i said i reccomend them, and sorry I don't smoke crack cause Mr.macky said not to. oh btw if you set up a price limit I might have known what to say

·
Registered
282 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Alright my bad i apoligize i would like to become a serious paintballer but i don't get paid alowance all i get is 400 off report card money then 200 for x-mas then like 50-100 for my b-bay that's only 700 sometimes 800 if i'm lucky so i would have to keep my gun and stuff for like 3 years just to have enough money to get to beingging a divison 2 or 3 or maybe even pro player. I just want someone to give me a chance to join a team, but i'm moving to germany in march so it's gonna be hard finding a good team especially for kids like me.

·
Registered
140 Posts
I guess the question you should ask yourself is... are you willing to wait for long time (god knows how long) before you save enough to play with your high end marker or are you willing just to upgrade little bit at a time and play with what you got now

·
Registered
282 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
i'm willing to wait like 2 years maybe cause i want to get on a team and be pretty good. I just need to imporve my skills and get a better gun like a impulse or sumthin

1 - 13 of 13 Posts