Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTFU
5,450 Posts
Looking it up it seems to be a "revamped" version.

I don't like the look of it. Soulseek is coo.

·
ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTFU
5,450 Posts
For movies your best bet is going to be BitTorrent. You can share anything via soulseek, it just happens to be mostly mp3s.

·
Banned
258 Posts
limewire is better you should get but if you want pro pm me and i will give it 2 u for free

·
Registered
2,618 Posts
XtremeAaron said:
didnt know it was still around. i hated it, much like kazaa. why did you get it?
well it wasnt bad at one time then it change to look more like kazaa(or the other way) and well **** that but that was years ago.

L1nUx_r0ot said:
http://azureus.sourceforge.net/

that's the bit torrent client i use and I happen to be pretty satisfied with it.
same here

·
startx: command not found
3,991 Posts
tippmann666 said:
omg, ok i downloaded this one, and i have no idea how to download stuff. what do i click on? create a torrent? open torrent(s)?
try http://www.torrentscan.com it's got a ton of torrent searching sites. you download the torrent file and then open it with the client(Azureus) and then it begins to download:tup

·
chicks dig scars baby!
2,477 Posts
morpheus worked good for awhile, but eventually it started ****in up my comp. so id get rid of it. ive currently got limwire and havent ran into any probems with it.

i tried bittorrent once, it was too confusing for me

·
ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTFU
5,450 Posts
XtremeAaron said:
Yeah. Ive probably used every mainstream P2P software available. I still miss the old napster...
Not me. Not one bit. I didn't even like it that much back when I used it.

Haha, it's funny though...Napster takes the shot and gets sued over file sharing, and since its demise probably hundreds of over p2p clients have sprung up and have probably overshadowed the number of files transfered by 100x or more.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts