Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,118 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, to start, I was supposed to have this sort of date thing with this chick from out of town, but it snowed horribly and the roads prevented her from getting to me and me from getting to her. So, I go bowling with a few friends, have a fun time.

Now, I'm in high school, so when I get a call from a girl at the local community college to go to a party I said hell yes. I get to her house (near mine, both of which are out of town) around 12 am. I start drinking, get a little messed up. I'm supposed to be home and off the streets by 12:30, so I go home at about 1:15. Well, ****, i locked my keys in my car. I get one of these girls to drive me home to get a spare key (I wasn't worried about driving drunk since I'd only be on gravel for a few miles and if anyone would die it would only be me, since there were no other cars). I get it, and I get in my car around 2:00 am.

I'm driving home, hit a patch of black ice, and put my car in the ditch. I manage to get it out without having to call anyone. I'm going home after that, up a big, iced over hill, and I just stop, I mean my car won't go forward. I have 4 wheel drive, but all of my tires are bald, so instead of one or two spinning, they all do. So, I back down the hill to try another route, and guess what? I put my car in the ditch again.

Yeah, So I just got home, and I thought it was a little messed up that my date bailed on me and I put my car in the ditch twice in one night. On the bright side, I'm going to another party tomorrow night and don't have to come home, so I won't have to drive.

Just needed to rant to someone, <3 to PBF.

TL, DR: got ditched by my date, got drunk, drove home on gravel, put my car in the ditch twice.

I'm still really f'd up by the way, so excuse any grammatical errors, I did proofread btw.

·
Registered
2,513 Posts
That sucks man,sorry to hear that.

·
Registered
1,118 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
not upset, i got it out both times. just a little messed up if you ask me, especially because it had little to do with the drinking, just the weather. because i was drinking, i at least had an excuse if i had to call for a tow. if i were sober, i'd just be called a dumbass.

·
Registered
4,886 Posts
Actually you don't have an excuse. You are underage drinking and driving while under the influence, you sir are a ****ing idiot. I have no problem with undersage drinking, but when you take drive while under the influence I just have no respect for you. I don't give a **** if it was "only" a gravel road, either way someone could have been hurt.

·
¡Viva La Rob!
6,076 Posts
outlaner_0990 said:
you don't think i dont' realize that? i know i act stupid sometimes, but for me, the risk can be worth it, calm down.
risking your life is worth it? not only were you driving in dangerous weather, you were drunk apparently too... and it doesnt just affect you anyway jackass... you dont think you could hit another car? i guess my point is, its irresponsible and ignorant to even say it MIGHT be worth it..

·
Registered
920 Posts
Its not you we care about numnuts, its a person in another car? What happens when you are drunk and hit them, and kill someone? I dont care about underage drinking, but if you drink and drive you should be beaten with a baseball bat becuase you are being an ignorant douche and endangering everyone near you.

·
Registered
346 Posts
Yeah, peoples lives are ruined by dumb****s driving drunk. Get the girl to drop you off at home. **** your car.

·
Registered
2,061 Posts
Huey69 said:
Actually you don't have an excuse. You are underage drinking and driving while under the influence, you sir are a ****ing idiot. I have no problem with undersage drinking, but when you take drive while under the influence I just have no respect for you. I don't give a **** if it was "only" a gravel road, either way someone could have been hurt.
E-Mature Police, to the Rescue

·
1,751 Posts
On the upside...you aren't sitting at home right now wondering how to get your other car back from your friends house, which is 45 minutes away.

·
Registered
588 Posts
Chris Kringle said:
And you didnt wake up at 2 in the afternoon passed out on the floor with cut up hands, bloodied feet, a spilled coke on your bed and no idea how you got to your room from a party a mile away.

It's just not fun.
im guessing that happened to you?....Anyways, that was an extremely stupid thing to do. You could have killed some innocent person by your stupidity

1 - 20 of 23 Posts