Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I Know everyone has there idiotic moments, an i was wondering what some of urs were. Well to start it off today i kneed myself in the face and i got a bloody lip.

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
airsoft guy said:
Stupedest thing Ive done today is PM you an idea for a thread on how to find out what the last 4 posts were in the love slave thread. You truly do have a sick and twisted mind.

heheheh

·
Registered
56 Posts
haha and your dad has a big ass truck too!! ahahaha thats funny umm the stupidest this i have done today was jump off a 1 story bulilding...yeah umm me and my friend did it b/c we were bored! and sabman why'd you kick your friend in the face in English class?:( :?

·
Registered
56 Posts
sabman said:
It wasn't FACE it was the back of the head, and he was disrespecting athority.
was it your athority or someone elses?

·
Imperator
19,071 Posts
sabman said:
I Know everyone has there idiotic moments, an i was wondering what some of urs were. Well to start it off today i kneed myself in the face and i got a bloody lip.
LOL, I don't think my knee can reach my face.

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Ok heres the dynamics of it all, Me in the back seat of the van. Time to get out, my sister leaves like all her crap in the way so im high stepping while stooping over and i hit myself in the mouth with my knee.

·
Registered
302 Posts
stupidiest thing i've done today......me, and another kid stayed the night at my friends house last night. We were talkin to some females online and they wanted us to come over. Well from my friends house to the girls house is like 4 miles...so we decide to sneak out and take his dads explorer. This was at about 2:30 in the morning. We jump in, and head off to the girls' house. Got back at about 5, and slept until 1:D

·
baller for life
1,231 Posts
strokez said:
stupidiest thing i've done today......me, and another kid stayed the night at my friends house last night. We were talkin to some females online and they wanted us to come over. Well from my friends house to the girls house is like 4 miles...so we decide to sneak out and take his dads explorer. This was at about 2:30 in the morning. We jump in, and head off to the girls' house. Got back at about 5, and slept until 1:D

hahahah, are you old enuff to drive????or just being a rebel like me

1 - 20 of 41 Posts