Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 502 Posts

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Where do u guys think is the most painfull place to get hit other than the balls.

For me I think it would b the neck, just got shot there on monday and it hurt more than any other place ive been hit.

·
www.FrozenPumpkin.com
1,321 Posts
Obviously, down south would hurt for any guy or even girl... Chest would hurt for girls... Neck hurts. I got bunkered in the back of the head once. I bled. Wasn't fun.

·
Registered
474 Posts
for me it would have to be the fingers but that did happen when there was freezing and i was playing without gloves. that is the one i remember hurting the worst.

·
Registered
8 Posts
the worst place I have been hit is in the fingers. I havent been hit in the neck so I dont know how that feels. dont really wana find out either.

·
Registered
5,080 Posts
Hehe, I always get called on the hicky when I get shot in the neck :p

I'd say the head, hurts like a b!tch!! I usually wear a beanie or something, but I forgot it the other day for ONE game... and I smacked right on the dome :(

·
Premium Member
16,148 Posts
neck? getting shot in the neck really doesnt hurt that bad.
nipple on the other hand, is by far the worst

·
Registered
347 Posts
head and inside of the leg is really not as bad as you guys make it out to be. my first time playing i was bunkered in the inside of the leg (less than 5 in) and a few games after that, in the same day, some guy bunkered be in the head with a rt tippy. they really wern't that bad. neck isn't horrible. nipple is pretty bad, and so is fingers, especially on a cold day. i say nipple or fingers, probally not fingers though.

O

·
0 Posts
I don't know where it hurts the most, but I know what does.

Angel running on compressed air.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Yea Neck and Fingers, but 1 timei got hit right across the top of my head and soo much pait fell out and it was bleeding for a good whyle.

·
Registered
3,007 Posts
Groin, no contest. But only on a direct hit.

Other than balls i would have to say a direct hit to the neck.

·
Registered
830 Posts
i got hit right under my goggles in the jaw... it busted open... not pretty

1 - 20 of 502 Posts