Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Invert Mini Lover.
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay. So just saying this now: I am not a Tippmann hater. I have owned my 98c for a year and a half almost. And about two months ago, i would get mad at someone if they showed Tippy hate. Well heres where it started:

Mid september I went on an all day outing. I would be able to shoot my 98c pefect. Until i got onto the field. I would get on the field and shoot off a few (6-12) and the cocking device would get uncocked just a tiny bit, forcing me to recock it. Now there were about 7 times where i had the upper hand in a firefight, but lost because of this glitch. Well now with my response trigger, i will be playing. It will shoot 3 balls, and then i need to shake the hopper (and im not shooting these fast, these are single fire.) Because it wont shoot. Finally i get it to shoot and by that time its already uncocked. Now today I took it apart and replaced all the crap, and it still is working like crap. I would never call a 98c the most reliable marker in the world. Luckily im selling it to a friend and buying and buying myself a Invert Mini. Thanks for the year of *fairly* reliable pintballing 98c. Hope you like your new owner.

·
Registered
3,032 Posts
I've got a Tippmann Pro Am that has worked trouble free since the day I got it. The old Tippmanns really are damn near indestructible and when you compare them side by side with a new Tippmann the difference is night and day.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts