Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
All white bricks
967 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well i got a ticket yesterday

80 in a 55 so i got speeding and negligant driving

when i passed him on the road i thought i got away cause took2 turns but he caught up to me

he was a asshat so that didnt help either and when i have to explain to the judge what happened, im ****ed

anyone have the same experience???

also can i get an estimate on how much this ticket could cost so i can go ahead and rob a store cause im SOL

·
Registered
500 Posts
Barber said:
My friend got 2 tickets in 1 week, his 2nd was today. He had to pay 140 for the first one and 160 for the second.

He got po po pwned.
That nothing. My dad got pull over twice within 10 minutes. We were on a road trip, and he got caught speeding in one state. We crossed over state boundries, and he thought that the speed limit was the same. Luckily he got out of the second ticket.

·
He gon' get it!
2,799 Posts
Barber said:
My friend got 2 tickets in 1 week, his 2nd was today. He had to pay 140 for the first one and 160 for the second.
pshhh, thats nothing. Friend of mine got a REAL asshat cop when he was at the shore last weekend. Got one ticket for speeding, one for Impeding Flow, one for no seatbelt, and another for having more than one person in his car while on his provisional. All in all, around 500$

Oh and anyhow, you're dumb as hell if you think the cop should have walked gingerly up to your window and given you a warning. 80 in a 55? I hope you hit a tree next time.

·
Registered
314 Posts
wow you got a ticket for doing 80 in a 55
maybe you should try not breaking the law and you wont get pulled over thumup:

·
Registered
343 Posts
i got caught 2 months ago doin 63 in a 45.

take it to a lawyer specializing in traffic tickets. they will get it reduced. i went from a speeding ticket to a parking ticket. instead of 200 or so dollars plus my insurance going up i had to pay 63 dollars and attend driving school for a day.... odd how my ticket and speed was the same.

oh and thank you for driving like a man.

·
Registered
3,736 Posts
heh, my friend got caught doin 92 in a 55. Funny thing is that he passed me up like i was standing still, then i drove a few miles, saw some blue lights, and rofl, he was pulled over. Next day at school he told me i should have hit that cop, he rags on me everyday about that..

1 - 13 of 13 Posts