Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Allen
5,718 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
god dammit someone broke intomy truck last night sotle my digi cam, my brand new craftsman cordless drill, my amp,eq, my old head unit, 1 of my subs, and my 1000 round box of 7.62x39 ammo which i was going to use today stupid ****ers and my one neighbor wasent home last night so he didnt see anything i hope they rot in hell those bastards

·
Allen
5,718 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
the cordless is always in there i use it at work and the ammo i just picked up and didnt see a need to bring it in since i would have to haul it out again

damn those bastards

·
PbF Supporter
4,738 Posts
My dad puts in phone systems for buisnesses, and he had his van sitting outside the house overnight, well, it got broken into, 5k worth of tools and over 20k worth of a new phone system he was going to install the next day was stolen. He never got reimbursed for any of it from the insurance company. Apartently his plan does not cover theft.

·
Registered
25 Posts
nissantunerdude said:
god dammit someone broke intomy truck last night sotle my digi cam, my brand new craftsman cordless drill, my amp,eq, my old head unit, 1 of my subs, and my 1000 round box of 7.62x39 ammo which i was going to use today stupid ****ers and my one neighbor wasent home last night so he didnt see anything i hope they rot in hell those bastards
ill go with you to find them and make sure they have an "accident"

1 - 20 of 27 Posts