Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,508 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just picked up some alpinestars tech 8's and theyre stiff as heck... do any of you guys have tips on gettin them looser? ive been wearing them for 2 days and walkin around, but its not seeming to do much. my dad might pick up some saddle soap for them but i dunno if i want to do that either.

any help would be appreciated.

(these are the most PITA boots ive ever broken in)

·
oh snap
4,241 Posts
if my friend was home i would ask him...he races motocross all the time...hes in florida right now riding actually...he had a pair of alpine stars...but i would imagine to just work with them as much as you can...the boots i have for my 4wheeler were really easy to loosen up

·
Registered
1,508 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yeap... my cousin has the same boots, im tryin what he does.. just wear them.

he got 1st at nationals this year down in florida i think.... names ricky stair.

·
Registered
882 Posts
Walk around in them, and ride with them. There meant to be stiff, in case you fall, you dont break your ankle (that was a no brainer comment). Just wear them as much as possible, and go outside and run around in circles or something..lol

·
Registered
427 Posts
Just walk around till you cant anymore, they wont be unbleivably stiff but they wont be soft at all either, what boots are you coming from? tech 8s are notroiously stiff, alot stiffer then anything else.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts