Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
211 Posts
Hey, I'm just wondering, I'm planning to jump into motorcycle races right away over here at the local track. I just wanted to know if a CBR600RR is a good bike to kind of start on but race on aswell. I don't plan to ride the bike as a daily driver but mostly for just on weekends and at the track. I know a kid that has one and it was his first and he races over there aswell, and I just wanted to be able to keep up with everyone. He said that as long as you know your limits you'll be able to keep control of a 600cc bike.

Also I was looking around at leather and don't know what companies to look at , I looked at alpinestars and I was just looking at Honda helmets while I was looking at the RR.

·
Registered
211 Posts
1337 said:
You're just starting to ride and you're already talking about tracking it?

Uhmmmmmm
Eh, I'm just going to do it with a friend. He started out riding and like a month later he got into racing which is what I'm planning to do. I plan to take the course thing that teachs you how to ride, ride around getting the feel for whatever bike I get, then get into racing.

·
Holy ****ing Asscrackers!
6,721 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I've talked to him awhile, and he's one of those noobs who are convinced that they're getting a race replica and there's nothing anybody can say to change their mind. I've told him that he's been given all the right advice, and it's up to him to make the right decision.

·
Registered
211 Posts
Just so you know I'm probably going to get a f2 or f3. I was just wondering whats the difference between a Smokin' Joe Edition f3 and the regular f3?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts