1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6,346 Posts
looks cool. I say yes.

·
Registered
904 Posts
Once it's road worthy, please tell me you will give it some tlc, it looks like crap. It'll look better after all the rust is gone, but now, I have a hard time justifying trading ur subs for it. Make sure u know the condition of the actual engine. If the engine's condition is anything like the bikes, it's a no go. Then again, it's ur ****, and if it's what you want, then I say go for it.

·
Premium Member
13,027 Posts
Once it's road worthy, please tell me you will give it some tlc, it looks like crap. It'll look better after all the rust is gone, but now, I have a hard time justifying trading ur subs for it. Make sure u know the condition of the actual engine. If the engine's condition is anything like the bikes, it's a no go. Then again, it's ur ****, and if it's what you want, then I say go for it.
No use in putting a bunch of work into it. It'd be a decent starter bike, not worth making it look nice. Resale would never really go past a grand or 1500. The fact that he can trade car audio for it, which is hard enough to get rid of, isn't a bad deal. Hell I would have traded my old system for that any day, instead I traded for a DM5. Dumb decision.

·
Registered
904 Posts
True-because I never buy used car audio b/c I don't know the condition it's in. So maybe ur getting a good deal, but like i said, it depends on whether or not you are happy. I just see it as he's either trying to avoid fixing it so he's sellin it, or it's been neglected and those are some of the signs.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts