Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
2,643 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So today in the mail in comes my mt dew fridge that cost me 300 points. Came in like 2 weeks when they said it would be 8-16 weeks. I couldn't believe after I paid the shipping stuff it said your order was processed give it 8-16 to get there. I was more than happy to get it much earlier. Pretty damn cool. goes for hot or cold and has a dc adapter that I can plug it into the cig lighter in the car...i feel it is cool

thought id share:rolleyes:

·
Registered
2,643 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i didn't even have to drink them all friends gave most of the points to me.

·
Banned
546 Posts
You can buy those at Sharper Image for, like, $50. I hope you didn't pay $50 worth of Mt. Dew because Mt. Dew sucks. Heh.

·
Registered
2,643 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
mt dew rocks you. sharper image doesn't sell them with a MD on them...and thats the pimpest part. sharper image just steals peoples patents and makes expensive cheap crap.
I still love you though.

·
Banned
546 Posts
Hahaha. Sharper Image has a bunch of really cool stuff in it, but it is really expensive.

Sorry, to say it, Bubba, but Mt. Dew sucks. But, we can work through that, can't we, Baby?

·
Registered
2,643 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
shawn I wish I didn't love you so much cause your soo wrong...mt dew is like legal speed. looking through my room I have like 20 bottles/cans laying around.

I wish it was bigger too...i saw pics before I got it so I kinda was ready for it to be tiny...can fit 6 cans or has a rack so you can put 4 cans and like a sandwhich or candy bars or something.

·
Registered
233 Posts
yea it need to be like three times as big other than that that is the coolest fridge ever you wanna trade fridges mines about 6 times as big as yours imagine how many mt. dews you could put in that i want your fridge just b/c its pimp

·
Registered
2,643 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
i got a regular fridge and a mini/half fridge in the cabin...im loaded with fridges...Im gonna bring this out to the worksite from now on and have all the old construction dudes be like wow your pimp.

·
Wheeeeee!
1,366 Posts
Diffirent sodas is a lot like diffirent denominations of the same church. It's all the same thing, just with slightly diffirent prefferences.

Brothers, sisters, come together!

But then again, I mostly just drink whatever we have more of in the back room at work. *whistle* *whistle*

To put it in other ways: My desk, as it exists right now, is a menagerie of pepsi, dr. pepper, 7-up, and coke cans. Let's hear it for the multi-denominationals out there!

·
Registered
371 Posts
i need a fridge like that and a van and a drummer for my band u know so we have cold drinks while in the van going places

·
Registered
416 Posts
Dr.Pepper owns. I wish I was around to try the Coke back in the day when it had cocaine in it:(

1 - 20 of 37 Posts