Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Imperator
19,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wow, I just watched it. What an amazing movie. The ending was kinda corney but as a whole it was a great movie. I reccommend you watch it with the lights off and while its raining:D

Who else saw it?:)

·
Registered
678 Posts
i saw it. it was actually more freaky then i expected. i had a hard time sleepin that night lol.;0 but still a VERY good movie. the shouldnt have had the part where she comes out the tv. it kinda made it a bit moree korny. but if you just took that part out it would be perfect.

·
Registered
274 Posts
I just watched it too. It was good, but it was not scary at all. Everyone said it freaked em out... pshawwwww. It was just a mind-player, but good nonetheless.

·
Wheeeeee!
1,366 Posts
It wasn't as scarey as everybody said it would be. Signs was a freaky movie, but The Ring is, well, not so potent. Too often you know what's going on.

Just saw it last night. My girlfriend wants to see it too. It's due back tomorrow, so I'm making a copy on a blank tape. I'm going to take off the commercial label, and find a cheap looking blank white one and write "COPY" on it. :)

·
Banged
5,579 Posts
i saw it at teh theaters with like 13 other peeple, at like teh 11 pm showing, and lemme tell ya, it was kinda spooky, but not all that scary. It wasnt that bad since i was surrounded by hott girls, and they were all scared as anything

1 - 8 of 8 Posts