Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Yes. Under the file menu goto "Import". Then select internet exlplorer. Click next. Then make sure "Favorites" is checked. Then click next. It will move them to your bookmarks under the "From internet explorer" section.

·
Registered
4,779 Posts
Link said:
Yes. Under the file menu goto "Import". Then select internet exlplorer. Click next. Then make sure "Favorites" is checked. Then click next. It will move them to your bookmarks under the "From internet explorer" section.
took the words outta my mouth.

·
Registered
9 Posts
firefox handles flash sites much better. different toolbar setup. just little things. I wasn't hating on regular mozilla cuz I used it before firefox came out. but either one is better than IE (I hate IE).

·
Retired
4,332 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
i DL'd it and tried using it, but it cant keep up with my 1337 typing skills (maybe its just the forum). i still have to figure out how to "hook up" multiple user accounts, get my real list of bookmarks imported (not the generic list that autoloads with IE). if i cant do it, im gonna hafta spend hours on the phone with SBC DSL trying to get them to set me up right. i hope their net service is compatible with firefox.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts