Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
This Is Sparta!!!
1,824 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well im in the market for an mp3 player. i am a previous iPod mini owner, and while i like the format of the apple products, as i look i see that you get more for your money with other brands. I was looking at theToshiba Gigabeat MEG-F40S 40 GB Digital Audio Player Silver , which i could get refurbished for around $140. does anyone have any experience with this mp3 player? and another question: can this mp3 player use iTunes, because all my music is on iTunes, and well, you know how it is exporting 1300 songs to another music player.

Thanks for your help,

nickxjones

·
This Is Sparta!!!
1,824 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
yeah again 60s not gonna cut it for me

wait, $160 for 60 songs, haha loser!!!

....k i have a confession to make, i too made a stupid purchase with my first mp3 player, buying the RCA Lyra, $90 for about 42 songs =(

·
startx: command not found
3,991 Posts
BlueShoxOnMyFee said:
I bought a Rio Cali for $160 about 8 years ago

it holds close to 60 songs

=(
I had an Iomega HipZip... $120 and it had these little(at least considered little for it's day and age) zip disks with 40 megs each on them. Battery life sucked, you heard the disk spin really loud whenever you switched songs, and you couldn't even fit an entire cd of music on a disk with decent quality. finally, it was pretty big in size too.

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
burningcow422 said:
lol...around 1998..
I had like..2 cds. 1 of them was backstreet boys.

hahaha ohh elementary school days
i had worse...i had a combo of britany spears and n'sync cd! like 8 brittany and 8 n'sync =(

1 - 20 of 24 Posts