Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok so today i left left my mr1 outside for a good 42 hours from my friend borrowing it. (never do that) and it was like 10 degrees out. AM i ok? Will it work? I put it in some blamkets and put some scorching hot water in with it. I have not teated it yet but will i be ok?

·
Paintball?
7,646 Posts
Nothing will happen if you guns gets cold
If it rained real hard or something and you left it outside, you may just need to wipe down all the internals

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ok thanx man

·
Registered
25 Posts
if it is a e-mr1 than you might of frose the wires that will make them brake but if it is a mr1 than it should be fine

·
Registered
1 Posts
Why would you ever put water all over your gun?

·
Registered
25 Posts
that is not true my friend was snowbaording with his ipod and he pressed a button and broke a few wires he had to get a new one.

·
Paintball?
7,646 Posts
And how do you know that wires broke?
Last I checked, the amount of wires in an iPod was minimal.

Your friend probably got his iPod wet and broke it that way

·
Registered
25 Posts
me and my friends are computer junkies he took it apart and found that that was the problem

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
i didnt put water on it i put it near my gun so it would heat up my gun

·
Registered
7 Posts
And how do you know that wires broke?
Last I checked, the amount of wires in an iPod was minimal.

Your friend probably got his iPod wet and broke it that way
Or maybe it broke because it's a mac :shrug:
J/K I have two ipods and love 'em.

But seriously leaving you gun out in the cold wont hurt it. If it has an etrigger you probably just killed your battery though. I'm from Wisconsin and my friends and I would play in winter too. My Piranhas did just as well in winter as everyone else (Tippmann and Spyder) and everybody used CO2. Given these weren't the best conditions, and everybody was breaking paint, but our guns still worked.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts