Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
12,110 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone have them? Any of you enjoy them? PErsonally I tihnk they are better then my school food. I'm eating one now, but its not military issue. They stopped selling surplus ones for soem reason.. They're illegal for resale now.

Beef enchilada thumup:

·
Banged
5,579 Posts
Damn, i didnt know that.

I have a ****load of real ones.

My fav is chicken stew, least fav is probably the ham steak ones.

Ohh, and those little oatmeal candy bars that look like a firestarter made from sawdust are the best damn things in the world. I could eat like a gazillion of em.

·
12,110 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
TheAlphaMag: the sugar is good
theunforgiven790: ( * )( * ) r good
TheAlphaMag: omg
TheAlphaMag: i had some last week
TheAlphaMag: so creamy
theunforgiven790: mm

·
Registered
181 Posts
not sure i'd actually want to live on them for an extended period

·
Superdeeduper Admin Type
17,772 Posts
Meals ready to eat --- three lies for the price of one..

They are a lot better now then when I was in the army. The chicken ala king was good I remember, but the "beef and tomato product" was allways the one you tried to trade away.

I also love the little bottles of tobasco in them... Yummy!

·
Registered
2,618 Posts
from what me friends says they are good i was at his house when he got some from his brother... in the military... so the other guys with me were also eating them they all seemed to like them

·
Registered
4,618 Posts
my uncle used to be in the refueling wing of the military base in grayling michigan, i've been to his house a couple times, and he always has a few mre's never had one, but they look pretty tasty...

·
Registered
4,779 Posts
Alpha said:
Anyone have them? Any of you enjoy them? PErsonally I tihnk they are better then my school food. I'm eating one now, but its not military issue. They stopped selling surplus ones for soem reason.. They're illegal for resale now.

Beef enchilada thumup:
full thruth alpha thumup: i've said the same thing many many times. i'd take an mre over school food any day. mabye its just us mil type guys, but i love em!

the only ones i don't like as much are the ones that have like a full slab of meat in em, those tend to be a tad dry. beef stew, thi chicken, enchalada, chilli and mac n. cheese. oo good stuff. get those crackers with the jalapeno cheese spread. damn i want one...

1 - 20 of 53 Posts