Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am back after nearly a half a years absence. HOw bout that and to top it off I still have my Dark Ir3 and Custom Cocker

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
My stepdad is such a d*ck wad and he thinks I am crazy because I have ADHD and so I had to take a bunch of tests and I couldn't get on the computer for a while. O ya I was exxagerating when I said I have been gone for a half year but It seemed that long cause I love this forum

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ya especially when you live in the same house as him. But thanks for the warm welcoming, that is why these forums are great. Also there are a couple of guys who weren't here when I was here and they have like 1000+ posts.

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hey I am a pyro maniac too, great to see there is more people like me

·
Registered
302 Posts
haha, i think everyone here has a pyro side to em...how long have you been gone for???? if you've been gone since may, nice to meet you, if you've been gone sooner than that..then welcome back:D

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Ya I remember you but you had like 60 posts when I left.

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
OMG I remeber you labelskate, paintballs and last one standing. Jesus you guys have a lot of posts now. I have really missed a lot i am so glad I am back. So what eventfull things have happened since I was gone. Is that fool TastePaint still here? Cause he always doubted the fact that I had a Dark ir3 and finally I showed hime when doomsday posted a pic of it, hehehe. Great to see you guys again.

·
baller for life
1,231 Posts
well lately weve had an unusual amount of "what gun should i get questions" i made a sticky in the new player forum, and phatboy had developed a hatred torward me cuz i recommend the bko but other than that just a lot of posting

·
Registered
77 Posts
sup my name used to be pyro-WF i like to light my hand on fire and i dont know you....... or i dont remember, but hell......welcome back

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Hey Sup TItO. I actuall can light my hand on fire. PM if you wanna know how.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts