Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Allen
5,718 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok so i was watching adult swim earlier and one of their wierd ads came on telling some company that if they want their naboo star fighter back to deliver 30 bags of candy alright so i am like holy **** i should do that so i started thinkin i figured i will take my bros fiberglass steps from the front of his mobile home after he leaves one night leave a note to leave 15 bags of candy where the steps were at 8pm on sat night he is coming over to my house that night cause we are bbqin that night so he will be here after leaving the candy once hes here i say i got to go to the storei will leave pick up the candy put the steps back and then proceed to lmao

ok so i need comments and/or suggestions on my plan

yes i know my grammer skills suck ass get over it.

·
Allen
5,718 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i will be using my trailer to move the steps

my grandparents old house is around the corner and its empty cause its for sale right now so i will hide the steps and my trailer out there in the garage

·
Allen
5,718 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
martix_agent said:
nice plan. i see you thought about doing it more than you thought when you were writing it fro us to see :rofl
lol yeah

Sittin_duk said:
So, uh, what happens when he's half asleep and walks out the door??
i will be taking them after he goes out on friday night hes gonna come home prolly half plastered a be like where the hell are my steps :rofl

·
King of the Fuster Cluck
2,064 Posts
wtf...youre gonna get paid $150,000+ and you need your bro to buy you 15bags of candy..........but i think its a reallly funny and eveil paln none the less

1 - 20 of 26 Posts