1,449 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ooohhh boy... i just made grilled cheese. it is now 12:15am

sweet. hows everyone doin tonight

·
Supporting Turtle
2,967 Posts
ummm... grilled cheese.... sounds good

you ever try putting sautaed mushrooms in between the bread and cheese before grilling?

thats the best...

so yeha... i'm sitting in my room... I turned off the AC and my fan, and i'm wearing black long sleeved underamour and nike b-ball shorts...

i think I'm trying to build up my tolerance to heat... but I'm not sure what i'm doing besides sweating

·
12,110 Posts
Take two ritz crackers.. Spread peanut butter on both sides. Add a seasoning. I like to use a fresh HERB. Sprinkle a lot on both sides. the mash them togethor as a sandwich. Wrap it up in tinfoil (place it in the center of a sheet, and fold the sides up around it), and bake in the toaster oven at 350 for 20 minutes.

They're grrrrrreat!

·
Registered
363 Posts
But that is Alpha, gotta spend the most time at being what is best......lol......... I dont like peanut butter, just had my last shot of rum though.. so feeling good the same......not kissing a** but things are worth the effort

·
Registered
2,513 Posts
I had a PB&J sandwhich,and im still hungry.

·
Registered
363 Posts
Alpha said:
Oh alcohol... I thought you had the other munchies. Carry on.
Dude I weigh 135 and eat six times a day, not counting the snacks I eat. I dont need any oher munchies, and to top it off I am 6' tall. Alchohol is the only thing I need but carry on anyway.....lol :cool:

·
TooMuch****inGREENandGREY
1,292 Posts
Alpha said:
Take two ritz crackers.. Spread peanut butter on both sides. Add a seasoning. I like to use a fresh HERB. Sprinkle a lot on both sides. the mash them togethor as a sandwich. Wrap it up in tinfoil (place it in the center of a sheet, and fold the sides up around it), and bake in the toaster oven at 350 for 20 minutes.

They're grrrrrreat!

mmm firecrackers...... thumup:

·
TooMuch****inGREENandGREY
1,292 Posts
Alpha said:
Its a longshot, but... are you a Blade by any chance? From the city i mean. the one made of grass?
Yea im a member.....

I did a 4 page research paper on the effects and current decriminilization of marijuana for English. 97%....

I used NORML for a lot of the information. Its a great site.

·
12,110 Posts
Its in my sig... I did a lot of research too... Its hard researching thi kind of topic, becuase you either get your anti-drug zealots who say marijuana burns holes in your penis, or the anti-weed hippies that say marijuana helps grow a bigger penis

·
Registered
2,258 Posts
Alpha said:
Its in my sig... I did a lot of research too... Its hard researching thi kind of topic, becuase you either get your anti-drug zealots who say marijuana burns holes in your penis, or the anti-weed hippies that say marijuana helps grow a bigger penis

what about us chicks who don't have penis's ....what the **** does it do for us? I know what it does for me, but I'd love to know what it does for the rest of the female population. :p

1 - 20 of 29 Posts