Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Banned
2,324 Posts
Why do people feel the need to try to brag about their muscles on a mainly male dominated forum. Maybe it's because they're insecure of their penis size?

·
Cunning Linguist
2,273 Posts
...drinking....

I'd post some pics, but then noobie would question my penis size and we don't want that.... maybe he's questioning penis size because he's insecure about his own? Maybe we want to wonder why he immediately thought of penises upon viewing fronter's musculature. Maybe I'm drunk.

·
PbF Supp/Beer Expert
4,512 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Angered Fists said:
...drinking....

I'd post some pics, but then noobie would question my penis size and we don't want that.... maybe he's questioning penis size because he's insecure about his own? Maybe we want to wonder why he immediately thought of penises upon viewing fronter's musculature. Maybe I'm drunk.

hahahaha that actually made me laugh out loud. No0bie just doesnt like the new rule thats all.

·
ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTFU
5,450 Posts
No0bIe_PaIntBal said:
Why do people feel the need to try to brag about their muscles on a mainly male dominated forum. Maybe it's because they're insecure of their penis size?
Yeah...don't we all?

This reminds me of Calc the other day. My friend was asking a question and in the context of it he says, "So wait, the d equals 40 cm?"

Myself and another kid broke down.

·
Cunning Linguist
2,273 Posts
Wheels said:
I thought you said MUSCLE Thread! There are chics with bigger arms than that in my gym. SEE:

She has bigger guns, but she has smaller arms, that girl is tone, she is not an endomorph. She's also a professional more than likely, so a great body is to be expected, its her life, whereas fronter is just a kid trying to stay pure.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Actually she's not a professional, but she does work for a supplement company. This was hour before a show, so she's at her best and very lean.

Puke? I think NOT?

·
Banned
1,346 Posts
the only one on this forum (from wat i have seen) that can post ANY pics of thier "muscles" is dhill.

everyone else...they dont have big enough muscles to actually show off...even alpha..anyone can get those by worki in the gym for a coupel months

however dhill....THAT took some time.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts