• Total voters
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Banned
567 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
do you like mushrooms

well here is my opinion:

what kind of crazy stupid idiotic people decided to pick those disgusting looking things outa the ground and putting them in a pot and and boiling them to sick lukewarm temperature so that they could poison their family and make the babies cry and mix it with molten cheese and put doom upon the people!!!! huh??????? huh????????? aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thank you

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
Once on the Iron Chef they had these HUGE mushrooms as the menu theme item thing, and because of the hilarious dubed over speech it sounded like they were saying ***ual inuendos

ex-"Wow those mushrooms are soooooooo big, oh god, im salivating, ughhh, baby! (without the ugh, ohbaby, etc.)

·
Registered
331 Posts
i only like suteyded portebellow mushrooms ino ino i spelt it all wrong

·
Registered
302 Posts
lol, thats what i was thinkin when i first saw this thread...

·
NORTHCOAST HARDCORE
6,318 Posts
i hate shrooms, they r even worse tasting then tomateos. there r hell of a lot more then 10 edible types, though. i would eat poop befor a shroom....

...well maybe not poop, but u get the idea

·
Registered
360 Posts
Ill eat shrooms on pizza but thats about it. MMMM pizza...

·
Registered
50 Posts
PIZZA, Im having a mind orgasim

·
Registered
20 Posts
lol i thought you were talking bout the shrooms that make you high....in that case i dont like mushrooms:p

1 - 17 of 17 Posts