Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
986 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok i just got my x box and i'm looking for must have games i have about $300 to spend but i might not spned it all...

heres what i know i'm getting:
halo 2
greg hastings
x-box live kit with mic

can you guys think of any other great games for x box i should consider?

·
Premium Member
3,281 Posts
they changed ghost recon a lot in the sequel... at least in the pc version they did. I don't like it as much.

Um..

Fable
Ninja Gaiden
Halo / Halo 2
Crimson Skies

my suggestions

·
TooMuch****inGREENandGREY
1,292 Posts
yea the xbox version of Ghost Recon 2 changed a whole lot
now its all linear play and you dont have any side missions to do
ive been told it kinda sucks compared to the old one

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
Fable, u already are planning for the main two, I really loved the KOTOR games, Ninja Gaiden is hella hard. I couldn't beat the 4th boss

·
Premium Member
16,148 Posts
minimagpro said:
NYY---- i have ghost recon 1 and i love it but im wondering if GR2 is the same game just new levels or is it really worth spending the money
i never played the first one, but i played gr2 at my friends and it was pretty fun

·
Registered
1,263 Posts
I would say maybe get Full spectrum warrior. This game was pure originality that was a great experience. It may not get the really high scores, but there isnt a game like it anywhere on the market.

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
I'd get Greg Hasting's, I got it today and to tell you the truth I wasn't expectin much out of it but I absolutely love it, single player is fun but XBL is where it really shines

·
Registered
53 Posts
Burnout 3 is definiately a must have game, the sense of speed is nothing short of amazing. Also I wouldn't buy Fable if I were you. It took me around 10 hours to beat the game, even tho I did all the quests, I'd say its just a renter. But as for KotOR, its one of my more favorite games for the xbox, so I would recommend that one as well.

·
Registered
3,736 Posts
minimagpro said:
NYY---- i have ghost recon 1 and i love it but im wondering if GR2 is the same game just new levels or is it really worth spending the money
gr2 sux imo.. I got it yesterday, but i dont like how you have to think for your whole squad, also the over the shoulder view, levels are kinda hard. i dunno, its a lot diff from the first one. Its got superb graphics and sound tho. Rent it out and see if you like.

·
Registered
649 Posts
Call of Duty: Finest Hour. I love that game.

·
pink floyd>you
2,084 Posts
Aggression said:
The Rachet and Clank Games

Sure they look like little kid games, but they are anything but that.
aren't those for PS2? Anyway here is my list catagorized.

Racing- Burnout 3 (must buy)
shooter- Halo 2 (must buy, especially if you have live)
sports- Greg hastings (paintball+game+live=awesome)
RPG- Fable (just rent it)
action/adventrue-Ninja Gaiden (must buy, you can't beat it in a 5 day rent. and only buy it if you have patience)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts