Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Do any of yall ride MX? if u do what area do u ride in and what bike u got and crap..
i got a 2002 Kx85 but im about to get a 2002 Yz125 then im gonna be pimpin since i cant drive cars yet....

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
pimp....so you ride trails now i can tell from the bikees....but when you get that 250 its gonna be all about jumping....right now im buildin a 10 foot ramp that i can prolly get about 50 or 60 feet off of if i wanted to go THAT high but i cant ride until the end of the summer because im selling my KX

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
haha u are sarcastic right?? theyre like a foot tall but theyre fun to mess around on lol

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
oh yeah for sure to mess around on....honda z-fifties too.....dude i might have to ditch getting the yamaha 125 and get a ktm 125 same year 0 miles i found for cheaper.....i am gonna ask around tho

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
country accent- thats tight im gonna get a katoom 125
slipknot- nice quads, i dont like em cuz i never been able to ride em lol

·
Registered
20 Posts
2003 kx 125
2003 kx 250
2004 kx 125
2004 kx 250

The 2003's are for sale, they were last years race bikes. All of my bikes have pc modded cylinders & heads , pc pipe, pc silencer, vforce reed valve, applied triple clamps, pro taper bars, talon hubs, enzo suspension,enzo sub tanks on front forks. I race 125 intermediat and 250 intermediate, hopefully going to go pro at the end of the year if everything goes right.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
oh yeah baby!! i gots a job this summer and im gonna skip the 125 and i found a site online where u can buy quads jet skis snowmobiles and mx bikes for waaay dicounted www.motorcycle-brokers.com im gonna get a new 2005 ktm 250 sx for 1500 off the msrp.....only 4899 no tax and only 150 dollar shipping(a ktm 250 is a biiiiig bike)

·
Registered
20 Posts
meh, I would stay away from ktm's. the motors are good but evrything else falls apart. Really high maintenence, my friend I race with rides a ktm 125 sx and when it runs, it runs really good. They dont usually seem to run very good most of the time :)

1 - 20 of 29 Posts