Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
344 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, i just got my 07 promaster, i gotta say, its sick. and lemme tell you, ICD Customer service is awesome i love ICD right now. my gun came in the mail broken, and so they gave me the lasoya board since it came in broken, so i love it, here are the specs.

07 Promaster (blue)
Lasoya Promaster board
Shocktech Clamping feedneck (black)
14" Smart parts Progressive barrel (black)
New Designz Rail drop (blue)
New Designz EZ on/off ASA (black)
Orange macroline (blue)

48 3000 Steely (about to get a 68 4500)
Halo B with v35 and rip drive

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

I love my baby

·
Registered
344 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
how it wrong section, and also its not 07 my bad its 06. its 250 with no asa or feedneck. with feedneck and asa its 365.

·
Registered
344 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
no i got a feedneck-$34 a rail drop-$25 an asa- $35 a barrel-$21 and the new board is like $30 sooooooooo 34+25+35+21+30=145 making it around $394, thank you and thank you, sorry for the upset.

·
Registered
11,482 Posts
6/10

there is a ton of **** you can get for these guns and make them shoot on a totally different level. But that takes lots of cash (relatively)

vapor valve
new hpr or lpr if stock start acting up
cp trigger

i could go on if you'd like.

·
Registered
956 Posts
no i got a feedneck-$34 a rail drop-$25 an asa- $35 a barrel-$21 and the new board is like $30 sooooooooo 34+25+35+21+30=145 making it around $394, thank you and thank you, sorry for the upset.
I'm not going to argue with you over something so stupid, but you're in the wrong section. You don't place a marker in the section by how much you paid for the upgrades, or else almost all of the ions would be in here too. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
344 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
fine you want me to move it i will,

**MOVED**

·
Registered
344 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
lol, i felt special having an orange macroline thats blue...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts