Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
2,416 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yes, I have posted 2,000 times since I have joined the forum (or more, lounge posts dont count). Also, I remade my pepsimid. Now their is is 167 cans :cool:. I will post them below, if they do not work (they come up as links due to im taking up to much space) I will post them over several posts. I believe I have 11 pics.

*the pic below is only stacked with 2 draws worth of cans*

-Mike

·
Registered
2,416 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Their are 10 cans with the epsi crossed out and wned written below it. those are 3 of them.

·
Registered
2,416 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
ohh now i get it. i thought he meant the last three pics were from my last thread. heh.

·
Banned
2,053 Posts
pic 1 is the shirt so far stretched horizontally

pic 2 is the shirt so far stretched vertically

pic 3 is the front of the neck hole. a v neck thing. And its showing the weave and rings.

about 3000 rings total i beleive. All made from wire like this (comes in 100 ft lengths).
I made, cut, and wove every single ring.

·
Registered
148 Posts
i had one of those but with barqs root beer. well i never made a piramid out of them but there were about that many scattered around my room till i was forced to clean it the other day. I should have made a piramid.

·
The World Is Yours
1,860 Posts
my bro at his ferternity took all these beer cans and made there symbol (delta tah delta) and then over that they make it say beer it was really cool it took them 5 cases to do it because it was so big...

1 - 20 of 32 Posts