Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, I'm putting my setup up for grabs if the right offer comes along, the specs of the Lasoya are in my sig. The gun was just recently taken apart, all the o-rings were replaced and it was lubed up with dow-55. The Halo B has rip drive on it and is brand new, and the max-flo tank's hydro is 06/03 so theres still another 2 years left on it. I will include a few spare parts that I have for it(o-rings, some hose) and I can include a pair of absolutely MINT condition DYE Core Division 04 medium black & grey pants with not a rip or stain on them for the right deal. You will have to adjust everything on this the first time you air it up, all the reg's havent been set since it's been rebuilt.

Rules:
I DO NOT ship first, no matter what
I have no cash to add, don't ask
No PB related items
I WILL NOT part out, it's either going as a package, or I'll keep it

What I Want:
Im open to offers, nice electronics mostly

What I Dont Want:
Anything PB related
A whole bunch of small worthless items

I have approx. 50 positive feedback online and 0 negatives so just ask if you want to see them, thanks a lot and here's some pics:

The tank also has a black smart parts tank cover on it, if you want I can take as many pictures from as many angles as you would like just ask and I'll get them

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Bump

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
As much fun as I would have with one of those for a day I have to say no, I don't want to part any of it out, sorry. Good luck selling though!

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Not unless there's a car built around it :p Haha, I don't have a car so sorry but I can't take that.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Bump

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks for the free up!

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Bump

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Make an offer, I'll be making my decision by tomorrow.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Sorry but as of now there is a laptop on it's way to me and I'm about to go ship out the Lasoya, thread can be closed. Thanks for all the offers

1 - 16 of 16 Posts