Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
1,984 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Today I stayed home because of my poison ivy =0. It's gotten pretty bad. Anyway listen to what happened to me today. My little brother who also stayed home because his class went on a trip he didn't go to. He took out our rabbit and put him on the table outside on the deck. Well the rabbit jumps off the deck and starts running down the stairs of the deck. Then jumps under our huge deck and now we have to go and get him. After many failed attempts he finally finds himself a hiding space under the crevices in the steps. So I pull up the water sprayer thingy and start spraying. I just want to scare him out so I let my little brother hold it while I try to get him out.
:mad:
Well that was a bad thing to because my little brother lites the rabbit up so bad with water that it jumps out and starts running out and as it does he sprays it some more. It takes a leap into the air and gets sprayed even more :yikes. Then it stops and tries hiding behind some wood piles and I grab him. My little brother who's 10 is screaming like he just killed something. I take him in and we start drying him the best we could. We put him in his cage and to this very moment he's still drying his very drenched self. Dag, I've never seen a rabbit more wet and mad. :smokin

·
Registered
1,984 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
In the beginning I think he got a kick out of eluding us. We actually had lost where he was for about ten minutes until I found out he was in the crevice. He's a sneaky guy you got to give him credit.

·
Registered
416 Posts
Yeah, I have eatn alot of rabbits in my day. Never thought of one as a pet though.......

·
Registered
2,416 Posts
Number One N00b said:
The only cool rabbits are the ones that are as big as dogs...
i had a rabbit like that. we used a play house as its cage. my dad raises/eats rabbits. he never told me why he kept so many rabbits... when he killed them he said they fell inlove with a wild rabbit and ran away on a honeymoon..=( =0 :eek: :(

·
Registered
6,356 Posts
My friend has one, but it lives in a cage only like 2.5 times its size. He used to have chickens too, but they were all killed by falcons or some other animal...

·
Registered
347 Posts
MP11...your dad is/was a very evil man! How could he eat thoes bunnies...and lie to you...he should have at least offered some to u.

And again, FREE THE RABBITS!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Captain of Team Impact
639 Posts
my brother had a rabbit once.....
he left it outside without food durin a michigan winter...
he went out to feed it one day and it was frozen solid...
:'( poor rabbit

·
Registered
873 Posts
When I was a kid we had 2 rabbits and made the mistake of letting them mate. The rumors are true! Before we knew it we had over 12 of them as pets. (Kept outside in big cages of course) They were great, each with it's own attitude and were all people friendly. I'll never forget though looking outside one day and seeing some debris in the yard. I went outside and all my lovable pets were dead, strewn all around the yard torn to shreds with guts hanging out thanks to a pack of stray dogs. A couple were missing legs but were still alive long enough to be in a lot of pain. It was pretty tramatic for a 11 year old.

·
Registered
347 Posts
lol...im sorry if its harsh, but thats kinda funny javaman, you sound so tramatized by it.

One thing i dont understand is why my parents whine about rabbits in our yard. Since a .22 is a firearm and my parents were too nazi to buy me a BB gun when i was little (Still traumatized by that), i have offered to freeze a few paintballs and go bunny hunting...i mean...its a solid projectile going 210mph (equivalant of 300fps)...thats enough to kill the lil thing.

But then they are like "NO! You cant kill the bunnies!"...so then im like "then shut the hell up about the bunnies!"... and then they are like "YOUR GROUNDED!" and im like "doh."

·
Registered
3,736 Posts
geez, over here all kinds of people raise rabbits for food, they live in the cage for awhile, then boom! into the freezer they go.

·
Registered
347 Posts
What is it with you people and rabbits? They are like little fur balls that eat grass...do they even have that much meat on them in the 1st place?

1 - 20 of 26 Posts