Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's very simple, accurate, and dependable, and not high maintenance. Nothing special but I'll post it for the heck of it.

Tippmann 98 Custom:

14" Dye Xcel
Pen spring in the trigger
68/45 tank
$8 for camo kit just to make it look snazzy.

No electric hoppers or electric anything. Simple, elegant, and accurate. Very well taken care of for the 6 years I have had it.

Love it or hate it :p

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
As you requested...

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
wow, thats really personal preferance, iv seen good things from a responce trigger and a hair trigger combined, id recomend a hopper, preferably force feed, and after that theres tons of upgrades out there for the internals if you wana go that rout
Hmmm. Looks like it's research time. As far as response trigger/double trigger/e-grip go, I'm fine with saving ammo, lol. As far as modding the trigger in general, I only changed that one spring because I like a little resistance in the pull, makes me feel like I'm doing something, lol. The hopper gets on my nerves every once an a while. Sometimes I have to shake it a little to gets some balls going. I guess it is personal preference. For the most part I'm really happy. Factoring the minor hopper issue and another random upgrade I may want but don't know about I give a 9/10 for gun to person compatibility :p

Thanks for your opinions. Makes me think a little thumup:

Edit: Started a thread in the tippy section. Lets see what can be done! Thanks again

·
Registered
25 Posts
lol it seems like you really love your tippman. Shows you dont have to spend alot of money in paintball to have a great time. 9/10 Out of tippmans.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

·
Registered
22 Posts
Looks great
I wish they had put that camo set on in place of the stock realtree
I just like it better

but 6.5/10 for the performance issues

1 - 10 of 10 Posts