·
No. Boston balla
502 Posts
i like it

·
Administrator
14,016 Posts
2/10

you went with a e-frame before a loader, beyond that its fairly stock, e-frame and the barrel are the only performance making differences i see, tank turned around does nothing except force you to buy a stock...which you have but then you ran a small drop back on that? doesnt make much sense.

and the red dot is useless so while the paint job looks nice it doesnt seem too functional

·
Registered
71 Posts
2/10

you went with a e-frame before a loader, beyond that its fairly stock, e-frame and the barrel are the only performance making differences i see, tank turned around does nothing except force you to buy a stock...which you have but then you ran a small drop back on that? doesnt make much sense.

and the red dot is useless so while the paint job looks nice it doesnt seem too functional

seeing that your the expert on bushball markers and sights and stocks and every thing it seems
mabey you would like to show us your bushball marker?
i personally would love to see it
your marker must be a 10/10 for performance
and a 10/10 for looks

i posted my markers in this forum before i stated to jugde others peoples markers

·
Administrator
23,657 Posts
trbo, the drop is necessary because otherwise the tank runs into the grip. It's a very strange front-heavy balance, but i can see how people would like it.

seeing that your the expert on bushball markers and sights and stocks and every thing it seems
mabey you would like to show us your bushball marker?
i personally would love to see it
your marker must be a 10/10 for performance
and a 10/10 for looks

i posted my markers in this forum before i stated to jugde others markers
personal opinions are personal. No need to hate him for how he feels about it( especially since that's what this section is all about)

frankly, I agree with most everything he's saying; does that mean you're wrong? no; we just view paintball differently.

·
Registered
71 Posts
trbo, the drop is necessary because otherwise the tank runs into the grip. It's a very strange front-heavy balance, but i can see how people would like it.

personal opinions are personal. No need to hate him for how he feels about it( especially since that's what this section is all about)

frankly, I agree with most everything he's saying; does that mean you're wrong? no; we just view paintball differently.
agreed

·
Registered
71 Posts

most of what he said is true aside from how manual aim is better then a sight
witch i cant see be true
its really no different then a gun,ya you can look down the barrel of your gun and shot stuff
but to look in to a sight is way easier witch i think adds to the performance

·
Premium Member
9,222 Posts
Other than firing projectiles, there is nothing similar to how sights work on firearms and paintball markers. On firearms sights work because the very nature of the projectile is that they're accurate. Paintball markers, sights are useless because of several reasons.

1. Range is simply not sufficient to require it.
2. Paintballs simply aren't accurate enough to make use of it.

Unless you're shooting first strikes, in which case a sight probably would be of some usefulness since you would have a genuine range advantage where it would break over all the other players.

Although I won't rate, since it's obvious you like the milsim style, which I despise.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Other than firing projectiles, there is nothing similar to how sights work on firearms and paintball markers. On firearms sights work because the very nature of the projectile is that they're accurate. Paintball markers, sights are useless because of several reasons.

1. Range is simply not sufficient to require it.
2. Paintballs simply aren't accurate enough to make use of it.

Unless you're shooting first strikes, in which case a sight probably would be of some usefulness since you would have a genuine range advantage where it would break over all the other players.

Although I won't rate, since it's obvious you like the milsim style, which I despise.
how do you aim your marker

·
Premium Member
9,222 Posts
Kentucky Windage baby. Sight down the side and adjust depending on how the paints flying. And yes, I know how to use sights, and have tried them on paintball markers, and came up with my own conclusion that it's useless, since if there's wind, the paint doesn't hit where you're aiming on a sight. Or if you have less than perfect paint. Or the seam is large. Or any other of multiple things that causes paint to not go where the barrel points.

·
Administrator
14,016 Posts
i posted my markers in this forum before i stated to jugde others peoples markers
for some reason you think i never posted my stuff before?

http://www.paintballforum.com/rate-my-marker/168651-trbo323s-dm6-autococker-superstock.html

theres a few changes since that thread, o and a mini with a few mods joined the collection.....and a shoebox shocker but it needs a little work

and same with miller i aim down the side, considering some of the best groupings at a decent range (first strike aside) are the size of a trash can lid any aiming device is not necessary, also with miller im not a fan of milsim but do respect the players who know what they are doing. its the useless stuff that the industry pushes with promises of performance that gets me, and to a degree the players that buy it without actually looking into what it does.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts