Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok I'm a newbie so ny help could be useful. I bought a 98C and i think something is wrong with it. The gun is shooting but the paintball only makes it half way out of the 10 inch barrel, idk if theres not enough pressure or what. a friend said it might be the o-ring in thre air suply adapter but he's not sure. Any help would be greatly appreiacted...thanx

·
Registered
8 Posts
get your users manual. then study the parts learn it inside and out. then when you kno it take it apart and check to see if all the o-rings are intact. if they are then put it back together. the tank u got...9oz i think u said....well those tanks ussually suck balls. i would go out and get a new tank like a 12 oz or something like that. hope this helped. thumup:...........i have a c98 and somethings wrong with it if it doesnt recock itself. low pressure maybe.

edit-the tanks that come in a tippmann power pack r the worse tanks u can get. not just 9oz's in particular. :D

·
Registered
103 Posts
you might have a pinch in your steel braid, that can cause a pressure drop, from what you tell me it sounds like your gun is starving for air, but then it would be sputtering, so idk I forget most my tippmann knowledge.

·
Registered
42 Posts
there are orings in the berral for a resing so that the air that is pushing out the bull dosent exscape after the ball passes that part of the berral

1 - 20 of 21 Posts