Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Pump is Better
3,424 Posts
Dosn't look to bad. You really need to power sand whats left of the forgrip. Than I'd put the triggergaurd back on. Looks to weird without it. Than get a remote and hook it up through the stock. Than it'd be totally sweet.

7/10 right now.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I dont got a power sander. I did do some hand sanding though. So it wasnt sharp

·
Thats "Chief" to you...
1,671 Posts
3/10

Between the apex barrel, m-16 handle, collapsable stock, missing trigger guard, and complete lack of foregrip (preferrably expansion chamber), not only is it physically unattractive, but theres not a single thing on there thats even half-way useful. Sorry dude, but its the worst of both worlds. Either make it look good (nice paintjob, go all the way with the mil-sim stuff), or make it work good (expansion chamber, Response trigger, J&J Ceramic barrel, lose the stock, ect) and that rating will go up drastically.

·
Registered
14 Posts
ok a good idea is to fill that empty space where the foregrip was with a little paintball loader/hopper... you know wuts i mean.it will then act as a grip (but not in your way if thats what ya like) and hold some paintballs. 7/10 (different type of modifacation. there ya go! ^^
--

·
Registered
21 Posts
does taking off the front grip make it a sniper rifle? -1 out of 10. People like you make the rest of the world look smarter, so for that we're greatful.

·
Registered
1 Posts
nice start, you should get a bossmann mag kit for it to make it look more intimidating and to fill the empty space just looks kinda wierd, I have one for my tippmann 98.
3/10

apex barrel
lapco bigshot 14"
PCS collapsible stock
Bossmann g36 mag kit
evoulution 3 hopper

·
Registered
18 Posts
6.5 / 10 its cool, need to paint whats left of the fore-grip and well its still a tippmann...

·
Registered
34 Posts
if your going to have the m16 rear sight(handle) then you need to have the front sight, you can get a shroud or just a front sight. as far as loosing the stck don't listen to them. I have one on my bravo one and love it. you do need the trigger guard and something up front ie. foregrip, mag. a different barrel would be good aswell the apex just throws off the whole look. 4/10

1 - 10 of 10 Posts