Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Just Chillin'
5,062 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This ever happen to you before? Some muscle on your body just keeps twitching and you can't control it, happens when you sit still.

I love when it happens, lol. It was doing it to my arm before.

I remember it happened to my friend when I was at his house, lol, we couldn't stop laughing cause you could see it tense up.

Random thread, I know, but discuss.

·
Banged
5,579 Posts
hehe, i was eating dinner a few days ago and im just sitting there talking and all of a sudden my friend is like "stop that, its ****ing wierd"

my right hand was twitching like insanely fast like it was going into convultions and i didnt even notice it. that doest happen that ofton though.

sometimes my hands twitch like the guy's in saving private ryan when im stressed out.

·
I was saving that bacon
7,177 Posts
cut it off......

Its the aliens teleporting into your arm. Pretty soon your body is going to be eaten from the inside out by aliens. Where the alien will then destroy democracy in america. ;)

·
Registered
2,227 Posts
ja289 said:
i love it when things twitch, but i always run to the mirror to see if i can see it twitch and then it always goes away :(
OMFG, same thing happens to me. it doesnt annoy me when it starts twitching, but when i get up to look at it, it stops. it keeps going all the way untill the half a second before i see myself in the mirror, and then i got up for nothing.

i can usually make twitching stop if i touch it though. if its in my hands or arms or something i can see without a mirror its fun to watch.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts