Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
my gun is all stock I just replaced the o-rings and put everything perfect where it should be.....but when I try to shoot it the bolt bounces back and forth (not do to, to to much CO2 or not enough I just filled it and made sure it wasnt to much) the ball fits in, its an anarchy paint ball so it would work fine but its just not working ive tried with volocity all the way up and down but it still wont work can anyone tell me whats going on??? it also shoots one shot then you have to cock it again.........but as long as you cock it it will shoot?????? its being really gay......

·
Registered
50 Posts
Im not quite sure I get what your saying by "the bolt bounces" but first thing that comes to my mind when i read that is: did you put the connecting pin back in its place?

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yeah I made sure of it

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
if I wasnt such a newb with pb guns I could tell you but if you could discribe what that is to me that would be great......

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
thanks, that fixed it but now its not getting enough CO2 to shoot the balls more than 5 ft.... lol Im going to throw this thing out is a piece....thanks for all the help you can delete this post or whatever

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
no thats not it I put it all the way up and down but it still doesnt work

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I fixed the problem thanks for all the help guys, you can delete this post now whoever does that....

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
oh ok

1 - 12 of 12 Posts