Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
so my friends are gunna come over next week and play paintball with me, im a tourney baller and wanna get some kids into speedball cuz all they do is play rec
so what im gunna do it make them a little field thats setup like a speedball
course with little bunkers for 2v2 heres the pics
also im gunna tell them not to shoot the road, houses, baseball field etc.

the green laydown bunker will be raised and coverd with a tarp

·
Registered
1 Posts
Dang dude, that field is pretty ghetto-rigged... I'm not even sure if a herby-kerby even provides that much cover - but as long as you're getting your friends to play more often with you, more power to ya' ;)

·
Banned
2,548 Posts
seriously you gatta have a snake/zipper of some sort...

·
Registered
1,984 Posts
Not really. But to make it more fun it would be nice to have one. But coming and getting snake's is kinda hard if you have a little bit of money. Plus it's for noobs, they won't care.

·
Registered
3,007 Posts
Woops, wtf was that, it posted without my text, oh well here it is again....

To make a ghetto style snake that works, get round barrels/trashcans/round long cyclinder somethings, and place the end to end for whatever length you want, and then put two of the same objects standing up on either end, in the middle have one sticking out at a 90 degree angle for a bend thingy.

·
Banned
2,548 Posts
Impulsive_154 said:
we do that a lot with airsoft, we just get like benchs and crap and play airsoft speedball.
Usually involves a lot of bunkering/close range shooting.
I do the same thing with my friends...and The snake/zipper is the key to victory.

·
Registered
199 Posts
Dude that matress bunker kick ass, plus it is kinda like a blow up bunker, you can lean into it and balls bounce off of it. Cool feild though.

·
Registered
202 Posts
BushmasterMAN said:
I do the same thing with my friends...and The snake/zipper is the key to victory.
Lol yeah, same for me, the snake or zipper (or we have this shed thing for a mid side bunker) is usually they gamebreaking/most actioneuaos (word?) bunkers. But the snake we made was more like a v so it was hard to get to the inside, really akward for a large player like me. There were many bunkerings at the large shed. IMO Airsoft Speedball is funner than airsoft woodsball, but MOUT type crap is fun.

·
Registered
13 Posts
What prevents your friends from racing to the matress bunker, using the trolly thing, and have a nice mobile bunker that they can move around lol... that would be hilarious.

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
yeah we never played....
losers didnt show....
but yeah
none of the strays will hit anything, and if so it wont break, cuz its one of them 250 fps field limits im encouraging bunkering

1 - 20 of 27 Posts