Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Lounge prostitute
1,945 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Maybe not quite but like 10 days ago I was eating at a Texas Roadhouse and I got a nosebleed that only lasted for a minute or so, and when I got home my nose itched and I felt a dry little tingle so I pulled it and this beast came out.

http://img135.imageshack.us/img135/4973/dsc01971te4.jpg

It was a mix of gooey snot and blood and my nose felt naked on the inside after it came out.

Yeah... it's better than **** that falls out of your nose I bet.

·
Lounge prostitute
1,945 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
In a pbf mascot thread that's too dead to be in the search archives, otherwise i would quote it, mLuh states that the only criteria for a useless post/thread is one year of pbf membership.

D

·
0 Posts
goo. ive had a few of those in my time. Ever had a sinus infection? you should see the **** that comes out.

·
Lounge prostitute
1,945 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Nope, it's pretty rare that i'm sick, in fact the only time I ever am is either because of something I ate, or from being in school next to people that literally have snot dripping on their papers. But since my high school is a million times less communist than my middle school was, it's not too difficult to spend only 15 minutes instead of 50 in the classroom.

·
Registered
10,024 Posts
In a pbf mascot thread that's too dead to be in the search archives, otherwise i would quote it, mLuh states that the only criteria for a useless post/thread is one year of pbf membership.
lol I do not remember saying that, but I wouldn't doubt that I did at some point. Apparently what I say matters to at least one person, sweet. :tup

anyways, that's a sweet bloody snot. Better than mine. and yeah I love that feeling when you pull a huge one out after it being in there a while, and your whole nasal area just feels empty and relieved, like you can breathe more now.

·
Lounge prostitute
1,945 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
lol I do not remember saying that, but I wouldn't doubt that I did at some point. Apparently what I say matters to at least one person, sweet. :tup

anyways, that's a sweet bloody snot. Better than mine. and yeah I love that feeling when you pull a huge one out after it being in there a while, and your whole nasal area just feels empty and relieved, like you can breathe more now.

Better than pissing a liter isn't it? rollin:

·
Lounge prostitute
1,945 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
ever had both at the same time? Like an orgasm. thumup:

:dodgy:
No, cause then you'd have to be taking a 3.4lbs **** simutaniously, in which case you'd be on the toilet seat which is always cold, so it's rather impossible.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts