Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
1,263 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well today i was hanging out with my girlfriend for the first time in my house(her parents are over protective and grounded her for "laying down to close to me")and all was going pretty well, except my brother decided he wanted to FOLLOW US AROUND EVERYWHERE!!!

This kid is ****ing 13 years old, and pretty dam gay. So we try to get away from him, and HE FOLLOWS US!!! ARG!!! We went upstairs, he came up. Then we got a movie, and went back downstairs.... 30 seconds later, he came down and got on the computer. I tried to get him to go away allllllllll night. I told his ass the day before to get lost, and he wont go away.

I felt so bad caus i knew she wanted to make out and make with the loving, but my bro was being an ass.... i really do hate that kid.

Anway, any one have any sugestions to get him the **** out of the room!!

I tried being straight with him (hes gay, doesnt unterstand)
I tried bribes.
I tried threats
I tried getting him to his friends house.
I tried EVERYTHING!

help.. =(

·
Registered
1,263 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Vweltin said:
rub your face really fast for about 10-30 sec, then clap your hands and be like:
"What the heck was that for (insert name here)!? Mom, he just female dog slapped me!"
:devil:
application for the right to speak... denied.

And theres no lock on my basment door. :-/

·
Registered
457 Posts
lol i would just get my gun out and watch him as i turn the velocity up with air, and be like "(name) get the **** outta here before i shoot you..." and if he doesnt leave be like (with 5 paintballs in your hand) (show him the paint) "you have 5 seconds to get outta my room before i add another 5 balls to your 2..." and he if doesn leave be like, one(drop one in) then two(drop another in) then three)drop the thrid on in and go all the way to five! then look at him and be like, 5 seconds, (then start counting) and if he doesnt leave after that shoot one at the ground (if its ok to clean up and easy) then be like now you have 4 seconds before i add 4 more balls....thenjust be like...**** off and kick him outta your room lol thats what i would do, **** i would leave if sombody loaded a gun and said get outta ehre before i blow!

·
Registered
4,355 Posts
just say " look ***** ima gonna **** my girlfriend right now, if you don't leave i'l **** up your face while ima in a ****ing mood"

·
Registered
4,779 Posts
this is in his basement, not his room, just to clarify. and his lil bro is a momma's boy whiny 13yo. the gun idea is a good scare tactic tho.... dayofthegreek is like my friggin long lost twin brother or somethin. we're so alike its crazy. one diff tho, i'm an only child, which he wishes he was right now. :D

·
Almost leet
1,999 Posts
Ive got two solutions that i do to my sis whenver i have ppl over. First I try the just go away just go away thing. after that dosent work

I use a lil bit of force u kno hte shoving and adding in a little language.

Then after htat Just get a huge loogy and spit it on them it works everytime. they just go cry and u can say he spit on u first.

·
Premium Member
13,027 Posts
1) Go to Ace, buy a doorknob with a lock, install.
2) If fail, use language and hitting.
3) If fail, kick him in the nuts, lock him out of the house, and tell him he's a pussy to society.
4) Kill him.
5)
6) Profit.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts