Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2,515 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
this morning my brother had to drop me off in school cuz i didnt take the bus and we had a two hour delay...he got all pissed cuz that would make him late for his meeting

so as he's driving he's all in a rush and near his work (after he dropped me) he stopped at a stoplight and BOOM a bus crashed into the back of his car leaving some damage

he missed his meeting which pissed him off and he flipped at my dad for makin him drop me off

·
Registered
2,515 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
no he didnt take it out on me....its my dad's fault...he even called my dad "a ****er" this morning

fun stuff

·
oh snap
4,241 Posts
lol...fun stuff...lol..your so mean

now you have to make jokes about it to piss him off...and if he says something to you just say "well at least a bus didnt run into the back of my car" or "hey, i dont miss meetings like somebody i know"

lol...and then since hes older, brace yourself to what may happen next

·
Registered
2,515 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
what may happen next....hmmm hes a really fat indian...he'll prolly sit on me :(

ya he just said that he should complain about neck problems or something and sue the Krapf company for all their worth :D

·
oh snap
4,241 Posts
hell...i would!!!

me and my dad got rear ended like that once...not by a bus and we were in my dads old truck though...but he hit his head on the stearing wheel and had to get 4 stiches...the other guy paid for the damage of my dads truck and for the medical bills for my dad...we didnt sue or anything because we stopped fast because the person in front of us did...but he was in a mistubishi eclispe...you would think that he would be able to stop faster than a dodge ram 1500

·
oh snap
4,241 Posts
lol...very good point...and i agree with you there

omg i hate being sick...im just sitting on these forums...im gonna go shoot myself

·
Registered
2,515 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
yes....but if he didnt make my bro go...then there would b a regular ratty ass saturn

but now its a broken ratty ass saturn

catch my drift? ;)

·
Holy ****ing Asscrackers!
6,721 Posts
maybe if he wasn't in so much of a rush and stopped at the light before it, he wouldn't have been rear-ended?

and the car is rubbermaid anyways, just kick the corner and it'll all pop back into place :p

·
Registered
2,515 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
lol

he did follow all the traffic rules correctly and stopped at all the neccessary lights and signs but the bus driver was just a douchebag

1 - 17 of 17 Posts