Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3,007 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
We were leaving the general area of my school and at a rail road crossing when the bus in front of us did the stop thing that buses do at railroad crossings. When it did that, a train started coming so the bus infront of us tried to back up and get out from under the stop thing that had come down on its roof. So naturally it backed up and hit us. After the train passed we parked on the side of the road, the cops and fire department came even tho no1 was hurt and there wasnt even any damage to the bus's paint. We had to fill out a sheet with our names, dat of birth, phone number etc. etc. All in all we wasted about an hour sitting in that non-airconditioned ultra hot bus. I got home 2 hours after school ended, it sucked.

P.S. We saw a car crash on the way back. The cops were already there but the car was messed up bad.

·
Registered
3,007 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Im in florida, but we get out b4 you so :p

2,668 Posts
Bus procedure sucks...I'm a very "schedulized" person during school year, I hate being late or antyhing like that(Well depends on reason) but our bus got rear-ended by some crappy compact car, so ofcourse there was NO damage to the bus, but we still had to wait 20 min for the cops to come and another 45 so that the bus company guys could check out the bus...It pissed me off cuz i had a test that day and hated being late during Middle school...high school, i could care less...

·
startx: command not found
3,991 Posts
We had a car crash into the back end of our bus. It went mostly under the back end and the exhaust from the muffler was burning the driver. I got whiplash from it and i got asked if i wanted to press charges against the school or driver. My ma said no tho cuz our school is poor enough as it is(also it prolly woulda been thrown out anyways).

·
Premium Member
16,148 Posts
heh one time this kid was throwing stuff at the bus driver so she stopped and called the cops on him. We had to wait half an hour for the cops to arrive, then talking to him and taking him away took up like and hour and a half. The whole time they wouldnt let us walk home, i was like 2 blocks away from my house, a 5 minute walk

1 - 12 of 12 Posts