Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
0 Posts
Any upgrades on it? There's a lot that can be done to the karnivore. 5/10 due to no upgrades yet i like karnies. Still, nice.

·
Administrator
14,016 Posts
Calm down Polly Prissy pants.
stock markers always get a 1 out of me, all the person did was buy it and take a picture, and as iv said before, this is not the "rate what the factory made" section, its "rate my marker", so what makes this camo one different from any other camo one that came off the production line? basically i dont feel theres anything that makes it his marker and his marker alone, throw it in a pile of other camo painted stock ones and he wouldnt be able to find it.

·
Xplicit Eg06
4,567 Posts
stock markers always get a 1 out of me, all the person did was buy it and take a picture, and as iv said before, this is not the "rate what the factory made" section, its "rate my marker", so what makes this camo one different from any other camo one that came off the production line? basically i dont feel theres anything that makes it his marker and his marker alone, throw it in a pile of other camo painted stock ones and he wouldnt be able to find it.
You sir, are a flaming bag of douche. No one gives a **** what you think about stock markers. No one gives a flying **** about what you think designates it to me 'my' marker or not. The fact that he OWNS the gun, that the gun was PURCHASED by him, or for him is what makes it his gun. I left my Karny stock for a long time, because there was no reason for me to make upgrades on a gun until I found obvious flaws with it. Until you can grow up a little, and possibly realize your **** DOES stink I suggest you stay out of the marker rating section. All you do is dump on people in here, and that is getting us no where as a forum, and no where as a sport. Paintballforum use to be based on good natured people that were all about helping new members, and new players. If you can't support that idea, find somewhere else to spend your time.

·
Registered
213 Posts
To be fair, this is a part of the forum that people ask others about their opinion on their marker. And that's all Trbo was doing....

·
Administrator
14,016 Posts
To be fair, this is a part of the forum that people ask others about their opinion on their marker. And that's all Trbo was doing....
thanks man

personally i get a little tired of people buying a marker, taking a picture, and then posting it here because they just want to be praised for spending the money, yes they think its the best marker in the world, and thats fine, but if they post it here im not going to just give it a 10 just to inflate someones ego bubble a little more. if they are posting here they are opening up to others opinions about their personal marker, if you have a stock marker and you want a rating go to pbreview. You wouldnt give a stock mustang high marks at a custom car show would you RB? also may want to go find some of my other posts before you start saying everything i post in here is negative, that rainmaker a while back, although ugly as sin, got a 10 out of me because it was compleatly custom, the guy put his own sweat and time into it to make it something special. Im not trying to just go around and make everyone feel worse so i think my markers are something special, theres a reason I have never put my markers up here, to me they are not real special, maybe i will sometime but right now even though iv dumped tons of money into them they are not far enoufgh from stock imo to post here and get some decent ratings.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Pretty sweet action PB gun dude. I would give it a 5/10 due to stockness. I had a question though, and I’m sorry to commandeer your post for this, but if I put a marker up on here where the upgrades equaled more than the $350 mark, is that still considered legit to post here??

·
Registered
243 Posts
Pretty sweet action PB gun dude. I would give it a 5/10 due to stockness. I had a question though, and I’m sorry to commandeer your post for this, but if I put a marker up on here where the upgrades equaled more than the $350 mark, is that still considered legit to post here??
post it the worst it could do is get a low rating...

·
Administrator
14,016 Posts
you can post whatever you want, personally i dont care if you spent 1k on upgrades, if they are pointless to the preformance of the marker (aka scopes, red dots, cyclones ect) then its still going to get a bad rating out of me, gennerally though for 350 you can do some pretty good work to a marker. i as well as a lot of otehrs on here put preformance first.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts