Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Holy ****ing Asscrackers!
6,721 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
my car is cursed/homicidal

well my heater core was leakin last night so i tried some stop leak stuff. drivin the car around to get it up to operating temp and i stop by my old work to show off to my old co-workers. popped the hood to show em the engine and i notice a sizzling sound coming from the upper radiator hose. im like wtf? and barely touch it and it ****ing blows off the tstat housing, shooting ~ 190* coolant straight into my face and left eye. ended up with just 1st degree burns on my face and a burned cornea, my eye is killin me. but i got a shot of morphine and some good painkillers so it's not so bad now :naughty
my car just can't seem to stop having problems...

oh, and i had clumps of the stop-leak in my hair too, i thought i had some kinda hard blisters or somethin on my head

·
6,721 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
you obviously don't know how much work i've put into this thing...

·
Registered
4,618 Posts
i dont think he's gonna want to sell his project car... that's kinda the point of them, to fix what's wrong with them and get them running great again... theyre just not supposed to be this much of a pain in the ass...

·
6,721 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
HuNtS said:
i dont think he's gonna want to sell his project car... that's kinda the point of them, to fix what's wrong with them and get them running great again... theyre just not supposed to be this much of a pain in the ass...
seriously....now i get to swap the intake and valve covers with the stock pieces cuz they wont smog it with the carbed valve covers and cobra intake :shrug:

·
Registered
2,513 Posts
Get a horse and buggy,reliable,fast,funny looking.

·
6,721 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
for the chevy tards....no. just....no.

i can see now, but my face still hurts like a *****. side of my head is burned pretty nice too. now i've gotta swap valve covers on the car so i can smog it, im gettin real tired of havin to work on this thing so damn much. i hate smog :mad:

·
Registered
431 Posts
zpyro said:
for the chevy tards....no. just....no.

i can see now, but my face still hurts like a *****. side of my head is burned pretty nice too. now i've gotta swap valve covers on the car so i can smog it, im gettin real tired of havin to work on this thing so damn much. i hate smog :mad:
do u work on yer car as a hobby or to torture yourself?

1 - 19 of 19 Posts