Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
give me a hug
774 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you have talked to me on aim lately, you know the story

A little before thanksgiving there was this cat that has been chillen around my house. So i was all like, no big deal, it will go home eventually. A couple days go by and the cat is starting to try and run in my house when I or anyone opens the door. So I take the cat back to the owners house, but as soon as i put the cat on the ground, it beats me back to my house. A week goes by and I see that it has a wound and it was bleeding. So i'm all like wtf mates. I take it back to the owner again, and they said it was a coyote because they are known for being in my neiborhood with a creak and woods in my hood. But then i see a dog starting to bark and 2 cats starting to run up after it. So i take it home for the night to take care of it and feed it. Next day i let it back outside so it will go home, because its not my cat. At about 3am for the next couple days the cat just keeps meowing at my window so i let it in but my mom was getting mad. Then some time after I was smoking some "can't say on forum" and the cat jumps on my lap. So every night when i go out side to smoke the cat comes running out of no where and jumps on me everytime. Next night one of my friends saw my neibor throw the cat at a tree, so i go over and ***** him out. I told my mom and she was like "I hate people that are mean to animals." So I said, "Can i keep her then" she said yes and i went back to the owners house to ask if i could keep it. She was like "Yes, because my other 2cats always eat that cats food and beat the **** out of it." Then she was like, i have another person who wants it, but my mom said, the cat loves him, so she was like, my prayer has been answered, you can keep it. So now its my cat.

For the lazy ass's who don't want to read heres the low down.

1. cat chills around my house
2. I feed cat because i feel bad
3. It starts to piss me off
4. Something attacked it and injured it
5. I ***** someone out for throwing it
6. For a couple weeks whenever i smoke "not aloud to say on forum" the cat runs to me and jumps on my lap
7. I keep cat
8. its name is token :)

·
Registered
4,779 Posts
i think the cat just wants to hang out at ure house so it can get a whiff of some smoke :smokin

we've got this grey and white cat thats been hangin around our house. its still skiddish so i havn't been able to pet it at all. it'll warm up eventually.

·
Banged
5,579 Posts
my newest kitten was a stray.

i helped trap the litter and take them to the human society. then after that i helped care for them for several weeks. after they were old enough i picesd the one i loved the most and now its my little kitty

·
Registered
2,299 Posts
my cat was a stray. he was so wee (this was about 11 years ago). now he's 25 lbs, and lazy ass hell.

also, was it the owner that threw the cat at a tree? i would have seriosuly ent that asshole to the hospital. hurting something lower and more helpless than them just because they suck at life is punishable by severe asskicking.

·
give me a hug
774 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
nah, it wasn't the owner. It was the people that live across the street from me. Big mafia guys. theres like 8 guys living in the house. My good friend that moved out sayed that the peoples house now is just filled with desks and computers.. I'm not ****ing with them. as in physically.

·
Registered
89 Posts
my 6 were all strays

·
give me a hug
774 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
mine is gold,white,black. But all it does is sleep and eat all day. and whenever i start to play greg hastings, it jumps on my lap and expects me to pet it... damn it!!!!111!!!

·
pink floyd>you
2,084 Posts
One cat we got at a store (best cat ever he's 12), then on christmas eve 6 years ago we stopped to get a bite to eat at a burger king and found a calico cat starving to death. So we brought her home and cleaned her and she's snow white. now she's fat as hell. Then we got my last cat last august. The animal shelter said they didn't have room for a bunch of kittens so someone had to take them, or they would have to be put to sleep. So one of my dad's co-workers took them and found a home for all of them. and we got one....she's a spaz.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts