Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i look over at my cat and its making this wierd noise.. then thing has a fetish for elastics and string.. so i see it with a peice of string hanging out its mouth.. about many 3-4 inches are hanging from its mouth... and it sounds like its choking so its freaking out... and this 3-4 inches is now 2 inches.. so i cant let it eat this thing.. so i grab the cat and quickly get the string before its gone.. so i pull it out... im still pulling.. pulling...

finally i get it out.. the damn string is 27 inches long (yeah i measured) so chances are more then half of it was already in the things stomach... what a retard.

·
Registered
4,351 Posts
Hahaha omg thats awsome. In a retarded way. LoL. 27 inches though is alot. I dont think it could have harmed the cast but it makes you wonder why he did it? But the only cat experiance I ever had was talking to my freinds cat. He meows alot so I meow back and then he meows back and this goes on for like 3 minutes until we go play Lotr on PS2. But ur cat story pwns mine.

·
He gon' get it!
2,799 Posts
Maybe your cat likes spaghetti.

And he saw the string and said "man that looks like good spaghetti" , except to you it sounded like "Meow, Meow" because cats cant speak english.
:eek:

·
Registered
53 Posts
my dog pooped out a 9 inch rope 1/8 inch around lol

·
Registered
28 Posts
My old cat always tried to attack my sister and one time my sister bent over and he did like a front flip over her and rolled down the stairs. Another time he would sit on the railing of my stairs on the top floor and I walked past him and he fell of the ledge to the bottom floor of my house...lol it was funny and he was limpin all day.

·
Registered
53 Posts
When i used to have my baby cat. It was on my sisters bunk bed ( she's 18 with a bunk bed wow but ne ways ) First time i tossed it up there and it just walked off the edge. i laughed my sister screamed. :) we got rid of the cat after it was 5 weeks old

·
¡Viva La Rob!
6,076 Posts
my first cat lived to be like 21. my parents found it after it followed them back to their apartment, my dad fed it milk and when they moved to my new house they brought it with us. i remember it until i was 8 and we put it to sleep because she had a tumour and we didn't want it to suffer. that was the best, my whole family cried that night, we cried more than when my own grandfather passed away. my new cat is also just like my old one, looks like her too. shes really funny. at night if i go to get a drink, she waits in the corner and darts out and attacks you. she always runs into plastic bags, always falls asleep on my arm when im on the computer, and eats my dog's food.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts