Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anyone know where i can find some of this stuff for the best price, best company for it, and how much it is?

Dye stickies (i have an LCD trigger frame, can i still get them?)
Shocktech delrin self lubing bolt
nice BIG drop forward, preferably with an on/off on it...
maybe new barrel?

I like being a back player, so if ya could make any other suggestions besides nitro.... if i get that, itll be last...

This is all for my spyder AMG LCD

Thanks everyone

·
Banned
487 Posts
Andrew111888 said:
anyone know where i can find some of this stuff for the best price, best company for it, and how much it is?

Dye stickies (i have an LCD trigger frame, can i still get them?)
Shocktech delrin self lubing bolt
nice BIG drop forward, preferably with an on/off on it...
maybe new barrel?

I like being a back player, so if ya could make any other suggestions besides nitro.... if i get that, itll be last...

This is all for my spyder AMG LCD

Thanks everyone
for the d/f get a dead-on with on/off ( im not sure but i belive they are around 40 bucks)... and i think dye makes an lcd version of their stickys, but if not im sure some companys do... and getta 02 AA for a barrel... they are really nice.

·
Banned
487 Posts
andrew, ill PM u a nice place if u want... u prolly heard of it before, but it has really good prices lol Pm me if you want me to PM you...

·
Registered
13 Posts
heres a little secret I picked up over my years of surfing the net. go to Google.com, and type in waht you want several stores will magically appear. you can click and look on all of them and find the cheapest.

·
Registered
949 Posts
Drop forward. Anyways there is a magical place call x-paintball. Some guy told me about it. Its sposed to be really cool. ;)

·
Registered
6 Posts
dye stickies for lcd = **NO OTHER SITES***
shocktech delrin bolt = **NO OTHER SITES***
pmi perfect drop fwd or psycho ballistics drop = **NO OTHER SITES***
barrels = the paintball store or **NO OTHER SITES***

·
PbF Administrator
3,361 Posts
omg that is the coolest thing... whoever recomened a dead on to him so did i and i didnt even see this thread... neato

A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
xpaintball sponsors paintball-forum, so all competing sites can't be uttered... and thanks guys, i have all the stuff picked out and such.

A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
OK, here is what I am gonna get by next summer:

Male Palmer Stabilizer
Shocktech Delrin self-lubing bolt
Freak Junior kit w/ .687, .689, .691, .693 caliber inserts
Dead-on Blade drop forward with on/off (7 inches forward, 2.5 inches down, WOO!)

I STILL have not found a place to buy dye stickies.... the only ones i have found are normal stickys and Angel LCD stickys

1 - 15 of 15 Posts