Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Let's hug it out
4,506 Posts
yeah our order forms for class rings were today, but their 300 dollars and i decided not to get one because i seriously don't want to walk around wearing a huge ass ring, i find that rings are more for girls, but i'm fine with necklaces and bracelets

·
WWW.GAMEBOZO.COM
2,741 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
no im in highschool we always get our rings as sophmores the reason why we got an expensive ring is that we can trade it in for a college ring

·
Registered
1,508 Posts
i didnt get a ring because i have no school spirit and id rather spend my 500 smackers on something more.. enjoyable.

i see you went through jostens.. expensive ****. go to walmart, same thing less cash.

·
Premium Member
16,148 Posts
heh, nobody here wears them
even the rich kids who buy them never wear them

the only people that wore rings last year were the football players who got the championship ring

·
We The People
5,925 Posts
I wear my class ring every single day, and so do most of the kids in our school. Guess we're just different...

I'll get pics up sometime. Our rings are through Jostens as well, but we all get the same ring. It's pretty nice. I got 10k white gold, and it was like $200-$300, but I think it was worth it. I love highschool, and I definitely love my school, so why not show it?

Meh, that and my mom forced me to get it... :dodgy:

-Jinjiro

·
PBaholic #14
1,553 Posts
We were offered the exact same stuff, and they didnt have the paintball design a side for the ring i wanted... I was pissed... So i prb wont get one

1 - 20 of 45 Posts