Good, bad or ugly.....

Kapp E-reflex
zero b
angel air 88/4500
qloader
rocket valve
maddman springs
Kila detent
torpedo reg (to be replaced with a maxflo)
SLIK edge III nylatron bolt
Kapp fat ram w/ 1 qev(so far)
Kapp twisted lpr
Evil beaversnatch beavertail
Garage machinist offset drop
Kapp hex end pull pin

Attachments

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
MQ coming at some point

barrel= I have enough extras to match any paint

Slik kit= backblock issues.... the backblock on the E-reflex is some kind of bastardized reverse P-block, yet it isn't. So if I got the SLIK back block, there would be a substantial gap and I don't know what that would cause problems wise....

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I don't know, I admit the qloader is not going to win any beauty pageants, but I have been hit in the hopper so many times, not to mention rampant battery deaths, that I just can't bring myself to use an electo hopper anymore.....hence the qloader. The markers weight and balance are also now perfect, no more top heavy crap, or spilled balls on fast reloads. It is much more responsive to being pulled back behind a bunker now without the hopper on top slowing it down. The field of view is also much improved. Try aiming with hopper on, then off, and you'll see what I mean. So, in conclusion, ugly, yet functional. And we all know what wins games.

·
Registered
10,024 Posts
Ascinder said:
I don't know, I admit the qloader is not going to win any beauty pageants, but I have been hit in the hopper so many times, not to mention rampant battery deaths, that I just can't bring myself to use an electo hopper anymore.....hence the qloader. The markers weight and balance are also now perfect, no more top heavy crap, or spilled balls on fast reloads. It is much more responsive to being pulled back behind a bunker now without the hopper on top slowing it down. The field of view is also much improved. Try aiming with hopper on, then off, and you'll see what I mean. So, in conclusion, ugly, yet functional. And we all know what wins games.
yeah i know what you mean on this one haha. thats cool that it balances everything, and im sure it helps ALOT with aiming. my rating is 8/10

·
Registered
2,513 Posts
Not really digging the Q-Loader but, 8/10.

·
Registered
303 Posts
9.5/10...hott gat

·
Registered
226 Posts
Yeah, they can feed like 50BPS if the there is no major bends or elbows, I don't care how they look, they work the best for him and they feed hella fast.

8/10

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
On the topic of green angel air, I got that tank like two or three weeks ago, it came with the green plastic reg plate, but no loc soks. I wanted to replace the everything with blue to match the gun, but I saw they had a green lok sok set for $2.49 nib, so I decided to just get them instead. I do however have a white angel air on the way, so at least it might match a little better. I might as well add that I'm looking for any trades in the ballpark of a 68/4500 or 48/4500 instead of these two whopping 88/4500 angel air tanks. I don't care if it's just for the tanks themselves, or the regs too, but as you can see in the pics, that tank is a little hard to tuck into the shoulder.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I love the qloader. Some people thinks it's ugly, but it just looks like a pod, instead of some funky bean on top of your gun like most loaders. It helps balance the gun and makes it very responsive and light feeling since you don't have a top heavy loader. Also, where the feed tube curves is like a window of death. You just look through it and whatever is displayed inside seems to get out whenever you pull the trigger :) I think you have to be mechanically inclined to use one though. Being able to understand how it works, and therefore being able to break it down to work on it is an absolute necessity if you get one. It isn't just like replacing batteries on a normal hopper. There is some technical skill involved. But, once you obtain said skill, you should be fine, and the qloader operates like a dream after that point.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts