Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
An eblade is in the mail and should be here Wednesday but here is my gun as it stands.

·
Registered
283 Posts
Very nice cocker. Beautiful body. Did it start as a wgp or did you build it up custom?

9/10 mech cockers
soon to be 7.5/10 e cockers

·
Registered
593 Posts
9/10

·
Registered
33 Posts
looks awsome 9/10

·
Registered
57 Posts
meh, 6/10, the crow bodies are ugly, no offense, look for a cooler body (or just shave down and customize that one) eblade and new reg would help it. The beaver tail is cool though

·
Premium Member
16,148 Posts
8/10 without eblade, not a fan of the body, but it must shoot like a dream as a mech

9 when you get the eblade

·
Registered
51 Posts
yea dude this gun is pretty hot i like the body but u definately need an e blade and get rid or that reg but besides that i give it an 8.5

·
Let's hug it out
4,506 Posts
i like the colors but i dont like the body shape, its just at the back where it sticks up just doesnt look right. another prob with looks is the reg. u need to get sumthin that looks cooler but i guess performance is more important than looks
8.5/10

·
Registered
126 Posts
nice, 9.5 with eblade, get free flows

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Thanks... I changed some things around. Well, its getting ebladed on Thursday. I Finally got rid of that gruesome drop and got a CP micro rail. I got a black pump arm, black ball detent, Bob Long guage under front block on a 90* and gave it a straight macro with 90* macro elbow behind the reg so its more comfortable. But it saddens me that you all dislike my reg... It's the best reg Iv'e ever used....so consistant. So what if it looks like a square rolling pin lol... it gets the job done for sure. This thing rips even as a mech, such a short pull.... WOW

·
Registered
55 Posts
6.5/10 not the biggest cocker fan, dont care for AIM body kits

tank,hopper and barrels good. REg isnt the greatest. Eblade probably make it better.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts