Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok me and my clan have been scrimmaging and what-not with some other clans in counter-strike, but we need more members. we're currently recruiting and if you would like to join, go to www.csteam.cjb.net and register on the forums, only registered members will be considered for recruitment. my aim is alexw6589 if you'd also like to aim me about scrimmaging with you clan, thanks.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
we just switched names to GM and will have our new website up very soon, but we have had 3 matches and are undefeated, if you'd like to challenge us just aim me, you'll find out our skill level.

·
NORTHCOAST HARDCORE
6,318 Posts
what servers do u usually play in? i think i have seen u guys befor

·
Registered
6,997 Posts
lol that's a nub reply if i've ever heard one, no offense or anything. just flat out tell me your skills, I don't challenge people who don't tell me where they've been in counter-strike play

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i usually frequent the -(RoT)- server and sometimes the Elite Warcraft 3 server, but prophet, we are a pretty good clan not the best, and maybe not cal-i material but if you'd like to challenge us i think we'd be a challenge i dont know how good you are. 2 of the people in our clan have been playing for 4 years, i started 8 months ago, and another has been playing for 2 years, so it's pretty wide variaty. Search for us on gametiger one time, the tag is -|GM|- and our names are Impulsive (me), Sophie (sometimes has different names), Mr.Nasty, and Nasty~Killa.

EDIT: lol, dont go to that site again the kid who made it went crazy on us because we didn't invite him to one of our matches and freaked out, so we changed names and downsized kinda, yeah he wrote a bunch of swears on it and cussed us out, i'll keep you posted on when the new site comes up.

·
Registered
6,997 Posts
well everyone in my clan has played since the beta days. me myself, I've played since day one. I just don't go into challenges without know the skill level of the people I'm playing. They either turn out to be really easy to beat or they hack or they are just insanely good and want to hide their skill level to get scrims. I've learned this the hard way, believe me. Do you have an estimate of the skill level you are?

·
Registered
2,162 Posts
is it 1.5 or 1.6? if its 1.5 ill tryout, but if its 1.6, i dont think so, since whenever i try joining servers, for some wiered unexplainable reason, it says "banned becasue of past cheating violations".. now why would it say that!?!?

:)

·
Registered
6,997 Posts
someone hacked on your wonid in 1.5 and in 1.6 when it went thru your registry it found your cd key, looked at the vac banned list, and banned you from every counter-strike server around.

·
NORTHCOAST HARDCORE
6,318 Posts
steam just started ****in up for me, i haven't been able to play in a week

·
Registered
2,162 Posts
Pr0ph3t said:
someone hacked on your wonid in 1.5 and in 1.6 when it went thru your registry it found your cd key, looked at the vac banned list, and banned you from every counter-strike server around.
lol, on my previous post i was being sarcastic,
i really did hack, with a vac hack, and was rightfully banned.
all i have to do is get new cd keys and make a new account, and somene is hooking me up with a whole bunch of cd keys, i love hackers :)

·
Registered
6,997 Posts
what kind of gayness is that? hacking is so pointless god don't even get me started....if you suck enough to need to hack in the first place, quit the game and you were banned and should stay banned.

·
Registered
2,162 Posts
Pr0ph3t said:
what kind of gayness is that? hacking is so pointless god don't even get me started....if you suck enough to need to hack in the first place, quit the game and you were banned and should stay banned.
LOL, i did it because cs was getting boring and i dont care if u believe me or not but it was getting too easy, so i used a hack for a week or so, big deal, and i have a list of about, 200-400 cd keys, that i can re-register with so, there goes my banning :)
get over it, a lot of people hack, and i dont anymore, thats just life..

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
omfg, hackers are not allowed in my clan at all, if you have been banned for hacking dont even try you wont even be looked over. and prophet i dont think we're quite cal-i or any cal league material yet because it is just the 4 of us, but i guess the clans we faced, some of them were good, some of them were horrible. but we did take one clan 6v4 on and won 30/7. none of us hack, and i guess on a skill 1-10 we might be a 6-7. hook up with me on aim alexw6589 if your interested to match or scrimmage or whatever.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts